Chapter 3

Jimin Umm AJ can I ask you something?

AJ sure what is it?

Jimin do you know any store that I can buy food that is near here?

AJ hmm yup, why?

Jimin well its cause I'm hungry and Tae just texted me If i can buy food for the six of us

Me and Jimin look at Taehyung and sees him smiling. Yup he's hungry. And then I look back at Jimin.

AJ well ok then I'll go with you, since you are new here you might get lost

Jimin oh you dont have to you can just tell where it is

AJ no I insist and maybe this could be the time to know each other since it's been awkward for both of us lately and yh (I smiles at him)

Jimin well ok then thanks and maybe this is a great idea haha (he smiles back)

Damn seeing him smile makes my heart skip a beat. We got up and walk to the store.

~At The Park~

Rose it is so obvious that those two like each other like seriously

Taehyung they do look cute together look at them walking and talking

Jungkook Jimin hyung is going to get the teasing later

Aprilyn AJ is going to die hihihihi

Rose, Jungkook and Taehyung looks at Aprilyn surprised.

Aprilyn not really die, ppls c'mon shes my cousin

Rose there's a possibility

Jungkook and Taehyung nods in agreement and Aprilyn just rolls her eyes.

~At The Store~

Me and Jimin reach the store and we were looking everywhere on what we should buy for all of us. Not too much maybe we can just share. As I was about to say something, I see Jimin with a serius face looking at all the chips and it kinda made me chuckle. Suddenly he looks at me with a confused face.

Jimin what?

AJ nothing seeing your face serious just looking on what to pick looks cute on you

Jimin you think it's cute?

AJ yup I admit it :P

Me and Jimin laughs and the guy who was in the cashier got mad at us and told us to buy something or we get out, so we quickly grab some food to eat for the six of us. We went to the cashier, me and Jimin shared our money. We quickly went back to the park and It was getting dark.

AJ hey guys!

Rose, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Aprilyn look at me.

AJ its already getting dark so why dont we go to our house and just eat there

Aprilyn she has a point it is getting dark after all

Rose the decision has been made we are going to our house to eat and I am really hungry so lets hurry up and eat all the food we have

Taehyung I agree with this lovely and cute girl

Taehyung smiles to Rose and making Rose blush a little but she manages to smile back

Jungkook well what are we waiting for then

Jimin and I smile to each other and the others look at us. We felt 4 pairs of eyes on me and Jimins o we look at them and just smile.

Jungkook well well well you two got close

Jimin lets just say we know each other better now

Jimin looks at me and we both laugh.

The six of us starts walking home and minutes later we're infront of our house. Aprilyn has the key so she quickly unlocked it and turn all the lights on. We quickly get our way to the movie room and set all the drinks and snacks on the table. The three boys just sits down while The three girls does the work. Well no surprise they dont really know what to do in this house cause it isnt theres. After everything was set up I turn on the tv.

Aprilyn wat do you guys wanna watch?

Me and Jimin Scary movie!!!!

Rose and Taehyung looks at both of us while we just laugh at each other. Aprilyn and Jungkook agrees on watching the horror movie and Rose and Taehyung joins in aswell.

Aprilyn scary movie it is

ALL yaaaaaaaassss!!!!!

The night went well and it was already near 11pm and the boys have to go home but we insisted that they can just have a sleepover here even thought they live next door. The three boys agrees on it and its a good thing that our guest room has a bunk-bed and one single one, perfect! And I manage to get Jimins number on my phone.

~Texting Jimin~

Jimin goodnight AJ sleepwell

AJ I will and goodnight to you too

Jimin btw do you wanna know what I named you on my phone?

AJ wat?

Jimin Baby bear

BabyBear well wanna know what I named you on my phone?

Jimin what?

BabyBear ChimChim

ChimChim aww that cute ❤

BabyBear well goodnight

ChimChim goodnight

~End of texting~

It might seem weird that we only got really close today but it seems like we were meant to be close to each other since we met. We both like scary movies, dancing, singing, we both named each other and I mean like it's crazy and this just happened today LOL.  Well this was a great day and Jimin's smile just gets stuck inside my head, he is really cute. I slowly doze off to sleep while thinking about Jimin and smiling really wide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is another one for today

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎆🎆🎆🎆

I apprciate you guys reading this

THANK YOU!!!!!!