Chapter 6

Two days after Jimin asked me to go with him and we bought our dresses, this is the day. The day for Skylars party. I gotta admit I am nervouse  for this, but I cant wait to see Skylar again.

Aprilyn AJ come down here and bring your clothes for the party, lets change together.

AJ okay i'll be there

I quickly go downstairs.

AJ but where are we changing and why cant we just change in our own rooms?

Aprilyn just cause and we're changing in the movie room. Me and Aprilyn went to the movie room and we see Rose doing her hair already.

AJ isn't it too early

Aprilyn if you don't want to get ran out of food, then we have to be early

AJ but i thought Skylar's party has a buffet?

Rose she does but we just wanna be early there

I look at the clock and it was 12pm and the party starts at 3pm. I thought to myself 'I guess we should get ready' 

~@the boy's house/ Jimins POV~

As i was putting my suit and bowtie, I look at the mirror and thought to myself 'Will she like this?'

Jungkook hyung is thi- woah! you look great

Jimin you think so?

Minutes later, Tahyung comes running in my room in his suit.

Taehyung Well i guess we're ready to go

Jungkook yeah well then let's go get our dates

Jimin wait!

They both look at me.

Jimin Do I really look ok?

Jungkook and Taehyung looks at each other and laughs

Taehyung of course you do dont worry

Jungkook AJ will totally like you (he says with a teasing voice)

Jimin oh shut up, let's go

The youngsters just laugh at me as I roll my eyes.

~The Girls House~

We suddenly hear the doorbell ring

Aprilyn I'll get it

Aprilyn left to go open the door, when she opened the door she saw Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung all dressed up for the party.

Aprilyn Well, come in boys

The three boys come in and sits on the sofa waiting for us. Aprilyn comes back in the movie room and gets finished.

Rose who was it?

She is wearing:

Aprilyn the boys

Aprilyn the boys

She is wearing:

AJ really?!

I am wearing:

We quickly finish changing and we go outside one by one

We quickly finish changing and we go outside one by one. Suddenly my eyes landed on Jimin, I thought 'Damn he looks fine'

~Jimins POV~

As AJ comes out of the movie room she was looking really pretty. I stand up and go up to her.

Jimin hey AJ

AJ hey Jimin

Jimin you look pretty

AJ thanks you look handsome tonight

And then there was silence, the others were just looking at us smiling.

Aprilyn well what are we waiting for? let'sgo to Skylar's party, plus the limo is here

We all cheerand got inside one of Skylar's limo. I just hope this night will go well. And I hop I can dance with AJ tonight.

~AJs POV~

We arrive atour destination. Without hesitation everyone gets out of the limo.

AJ Wow it's beautiful

Aprilyn well you can't actually help Skylar she wants everything perfect and gorgeous.

We all laugh, hops this night will be okay and go smoothly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Hello Guys sorry if I haven't published since

It's cause of school and im a freshman so forgive me ^_^

BTW thank you for everyone that reads this ^_^