Chapter 4

As I try waking up from my alarm I groan. At the third alarm I wake up and didnt bother fixing my bed and headed to the restroom and washed my face. I looked at my face and I was a mess so I tied my hair into a messy bun. I quickly go downstairs and founs Rose and Aprilyn watching. As I was about to greet my two cousins I heard my phone vibrate so I took it out of my pocket and saw that I had a message from Jimin. I caught myself slightly smile.

~Texting Jimin~

ChimChim morning!!!

BabyBear morning to you too!!!

BabyBear why did you message me so early in the morning?

ChimChim no reason :P

ChimChim well just wanted to say morning and I gtg now watching TV

BabyBear well ok then :)

~Done Texting~

As I was texting I didnt know my two cousins was looking at me and they caught me smiling and Rose slowly chuckled at Aprilyn.

Aprilyn Ahem!

I quickly look at her.

Aprilyn who you texting??

She asks in a teasing voice

AJ nobody

Rose LIAR, I have an idea maybe its Jimin ooohhhh~~~~~

AJ really its nobody

Aprilyn then why were you smiling

I look at her and they both just chuckle from my speechless self.

AJ whatever guys

~•Three Boys House•~

As Jimin was texting AJ goodbye I didnt know that my two friends was looking at me. Jungkook goes to Jimin. Taehyung is just watching TV while tryīng not to chuckle.

Jungkook well well well who you texting Jimin Hyung?

Jimin quickly looks up at the curious maknae.

Jimin well nobody

Taehyung uhuh yh nobody (he said in a teasing voice)

Jungkook then why were you smiling

Jimin no reason

Jimin grabs his phone and grab a glass of water then watches TV next to Taehyung.

Taehyung you lyin LOL I know you like AJ Jimin

Jimin waaaat? we just got close yesterday

Jungkook WOAH Gotcha so you WERE texting AJ

Jimin fine I was ok (Smiling)

Hours of them teasing Jimin about him and AJ passed. So Jimin just went up to his room and just watched TV there instead cause of his annoying friends. Jimin was looking at him phone and saw a pic of AJ sleeping that Aprilyn sent to him and he thought it was cute.

Jimin I admit AJ is cute (smiles)

As Jimin didnt know His two friends were secretly listening outside his door and when you said that AJ was cute they just quietly look at each other and chuckle and went downstairs to watch TV again.

~Three Girls House~

Aprilyn got a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook guess what?

Aprilyn wat?

Jungkook we heard Jimin hyung say AJ is cute

Aprilyn really?!

Jungkook yup and I think it was because of the photon you sent to him

Aprilyn oohhhh~ the one AJ sleeping?

Jungkook mhm

Aprilyn and guess what?

 Jungkook wat?

Aprilyn they texted each other in the morning and AJ would smile just looking at her

Jungkook same with Hyung

Aprilyn They do like each other

Jungkook and......just the way I like YOU

Aprilyn was blushing when Jungkook texted that and she was a tomato.

Aprilyn :P ik i like you too, well thanks for telling me this

Jungkook no problem cutie ;)

Aprilyn just chuckles.

~AJs POV~

As time went fast I look atmy watch and it was already 7pm. Damn time goes fast and next its already school time. I just hope we meet nice people there but a classroom isnt a classroom without the bitches tho so yh gotta admit I will meet some bitches. Hmm what should I do tomorrow? Oh I should go to the mall and buy stuff for school. As my eyes slowly fall I was swept into dreamland.

~DREAM~

???? I like you AJ

AJ who are you?

???? you'll find out soon

~END~

As I wake up from my dream it was too early. I look at my clock and it was only 3AM so I just shrug it off and thought to myself. Who was that?