Chapter 1

I wake up as I hear both of cousins calling me from downstairs. I slowly get up from my bed and went to the bathroom and wash my face. After washing my face I went downstairs seeing my cousin Aprilyn with my other cousin Rose sitting down looking at the window towards the neighbors house.

AJ Hey! guys what are you looking at outside?

Rose weeeeeell......cute boys are moving in right next to us.

Aprilyn yup and maybe after they clean up we can visit them and give them a greeting to be new on this neighborhood.

AJ you guys go ahead i dont wanna, too lazy for today.

Rose oh c'mon AJ maybe you'll like one of them and they'll like you.

AJ as if.....

Aprilyn LOL you got no choice I have to drag you and Rose will help

Rose hehehe it'll be nice for once , rather than you just lay on ur bed all day.

AJ uuuggghhhh fiiiiiine!!!

Cousins finally!

As we were done wth the conversation on convincing me to go with them, I went up to my bedroom and quickly shower and put on my clothes. I was wearing high-waisted denim shorts,  a long crop top that says swag on the front, red flannel around my waist and converse. After I was done I went downstairs and see Rose looking at her phone. She was wearing a white sleeveless tshirt that has an infinity sign on the back, black jeans and jordans. I quickly sat next to her.

AJ anyways, rose why do we have to go there and greet them?

Rose cause maybe this might be the time to find a boyfriend for one of us three.

AJ seriously thats ur reason?

Rose aaaand their new here why not just greet them and be friends with them.

As I was about to say Aprilyn goes out of her room and sits next to me. She was wearing a jersey, blue jeans, and converse. As I was about to say something the three of us heard someone knock in our door. So, I got up and went for the door. I opened it and saw a guy with orange hair.

Orange haired guy umm hi wish we didnt interrupt but can we get our ball that landed on ur backyard?

As he said that I saw other two guys behind him. One with a black hair and one with a dark red hair. Aprilyn looks at me and the guy at the door and goes to stand beside me.

Aprilyn Hey whats wr- Oh! Rose! its one of our neighbors.

Rose oooohhh Hello!

AJ guys shut up, they need their ball from the backyard it somehow landed there.

Rose and Aprilyn looks at me and smiles.

AJ: Fine I'll get it.

Cousins Thanks AJ

As I was about to go to the backyard I saw Aprilyn and Rose letting them in and asking the three boys for drinks and cookies and i just sighed. I quickly get there ball from the ground and grab it. I went inside and look at my cousins kinda flirting with the two boys but the other one just sits and drinks.

AJ Ahem, is this ur ball?

Suddenly the one with the black hair looks at me and smiles and I smiled a bit.

Orange haired guy Yup thats our ball and thanks!! ^_^

Red haired guy Well it was fun but we really ne-

Aprilyn wait! do guys have something to do in your house? If not why not hang with us for a bit and lets get know each other.

Two Boys Well that would be a great idea!

I sensed someone staring at me but I cant seem to tell who it is but i just brushed it off and agreed to my cousins invitation. I slowly sat beside Rose that was looking at me.

Rose well AJ since they know us two except for you, why dont you introduce yourself?

AJ sure. (I slowly stand up and bows 90°) my name is AJ and I'm the youngest in here.

The guys with the Black hair suddenly mumbles something but I brushed it off my shulders and sits back down next to Rose.

Red haired guy Hi i'm Jungkook! Nice to meet you!

Orange haired guy Hello I'm Taehyung but you can call me V!! Pleasure to meet you!

As the black haired guy was daydreaming Taehyung slowly snaps hīm out of his senses and he looks at Taehyung with a questionable face.

Taehyung Introduce yourself to AJ.

Black haired guy Oh! Umm Hi! I'm Jimin!! Nice to see you!

As Jimin introduces himself I can slowly see him blush a little. A small smile suddenly covers my whole face while looking at him. When time passes by and it was almost midnight The three boys said there goodbyes and Me and my cousins went to bed.

I guess the new neighbors arent so bad at all. Might aswell know them through this last few weeks of summer until school starts or maybe I can see them in school, especially Jimin he is so cute and his ch- wait what am i thinking? do i like him already? its only been 8 hourse since we met tho! Ugh i have to sleep now. I slept as i thought about Jimin. Oh Lord am I falling in love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it took all day for all 6 of us to have fun and talk until midnight, crazy right?

Well I hope you guys liked my first first ever Episode of this Book

Thanks for reading!!! Appreciate it!!!