Chapter 1: Ivy

Ivy had just sat down to drink her iced vanilla latte with caramel syrup and whole milk when an "urgent" news segment came on in the shop telly.

"Reports tell us that a strange violet fog engulfed an office building at ten last night. There are no known survivors. Anyone near the building had gone mad and started to try to bite their attendants, hissing and growling. Anyone who has touched the changed, get infected with the same disease."

She didn't think that many people would believe that, but after the events from two years ago, Ivy was ready to believe anything.

Just then, her cell phone rang, the caller ID said 528-491-1505.

It was Raven.

"Hello?" Ivy answered.

"Is this Ivy?" a familiar voice asked.

"Yes."

"Good," The voice replied.

"Why?" Ivy asked.

"It's Raven, my sister was infected, and this infection is from the aliens that we fought."

"Okay?"

"I need your help. We have to find Isaac, Caiden, Grant, and Terra," Raven said.

"Why them? I can understand why Caiden and Isaac, but why Grant and Terra?"

"They are the best of us that decided to remember."

"But how are we going to find them?" Ivy asked.

"Look in your old school directory," Raven answered.

"But what if they moved?"

"Let's try not to think about that."

"Okay, I'll check for Caiden and Isaac, you look for Grant and Terra," Ivy said.

"Got it."

"So. . . Bye then."

"Bye," Raven said.

"Wait a minute. I need to check something. Hang on," Ivy told her. She looked around her apps and found "Messages".

"What are you doing?" Raven asked.

"I'm sending you Terra's phone number," Ivy answered.

"Okay, got it."

"Bye."

"Bye."

They hung up.

Ivy called her mom and asked her to pick her up from the Cool Beans Coffee Shop.