Chapter 11.

It was early when they got off the train so they searched a little while for a hotel to stay at.

"I wouldn't mind paying." Erza spoke while looking around at signs.

He shook his head "Nonsense I will pay."

"It's only because you're a guy, correct?"

"N-no. I just like to be kind." He hid his face from embarasement.

"I see. If you truly wish to pay now, I will let you. But next time I am." She nodded and continued walking, as did he.

"Look, there it is." He pointed towards a smaller building with red walls and a white ceiling.

They walked inside the building to find it was very elegant, but yet small.

"Room for two, please." Jellal walked up to the counter and placed a bag of gem down.

"I'm sorry sir, we only have one beded rooms left."

"Erza?"

"Better getting one then having none. We could figure out arrangements later."

He nodded "Very well, it will work."

The chashier nodded and took the gems. "Thank you very much, and Enjoy your stay." She smiled and handed him the room key.

"Thank you." He kindly smiled and took the key as he and Erza walked towards their room.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was checking you out." Erza giggled.

He laughed back "I have no interest in her."

"Why not?" She unlocked the room and looked at him.

"Ah. Let's just say I have my eyes set on someone else." He smiled and walked in.

'"Eyes set on someone else" huh..' she thought and walked in.

They set their bags in the corner of the room and looked around.

"It's a decent size for such a small hotel." Jellal noted.

"That's true. But there's only one bed."

They sat in silence for a minute.

"We could just share it..like in the train.." He kept his head down.

"Right again. I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad." She walked over to her bag and dug in.

Surprised she agreed he nodded.

"Oh. And you wouldn't mind if I went to the poor for a while would you? I hear the poor is decent size and the spa is nice." She asked.

"Not at all! I may join you later."

She stood up and headed towards the bathroom. "Good. I would be glad if you did." She smiled and walked in.

After a few moments in silence he took a deep breather a flopped on the bed. 'I am alone, with Erza.' He said to himself. 'And not only that, but for the second time, we are sharing a bed. How is this gonna end up.' He sighed.

"Well I'm ready to go." Erza walked out wearing a white and pink basic two piece.

Jellal sat up and looked at her. She is so beautiful, he had nothing to say. "W-wow."

"Huh? Did you say something?" She looked over at him.

"N-no I-I apologize." And hid his red face.

"Alright. Come down when you're ready." She took the spare room key and walked out.

He waited a minute to know for sure she was gone.