Chapter 22

The group of friends have continued to meet up and do their frequent cast spells on the bracelet.
So far they've found that the more spells they've added, the stronger they go together. The bracelet would have its fits and deny the spells every time but it had delayed those rejections everyday, just by a little bit.

And Erza continued to hurt.

Nobody had added up the facts or told the group about the 'coincidental' pain Erza had while the friends met up. Nobody knew what the group was doing, either. They had found out that it was something to do with the bracelet Jellal and Erza had found on their mission but that seemed to be it.
Well, Laxus, Bixlow and Evergreen all knew. Freed had not left the guild without telling them where he was going or doing. After all, they were his closest friends and heavens know they would freak if they didn't know where he'd gone.

All the members decided to pitch in and watch over Erza every once and a while. Since she was now struggling with the even worse of headaches, there wasn't a soul who didn't feel bad. Jellal felt terrible for her. He was sickened that she was hurting once again, but he never stayed with her like everyone else had been doing. It wouldn't be right if he were to, since her female friends were typically the ones to stay with her and because how she didn't remember him, it would just be wrong.

Jellal and Erza had also met up, only a few times to talk. During the day, that is. Since everyone had calculated that her pains started no where earlier than seven at night. But after that, they were nearly impridictible to calculate when they would start.

~ [☆] ~

Erza sighed as she sat in the Guild. It was five already which means she had only about two hours to enjoy life without pain. What was there to enjoy though? Nobody was at the guild besides Mira, Cana and of course Jellal.. which he sat upon in his bedroom once again.

"Hey, look. Mr. Silent is actually out of his room." Cana hopped into a seat beside Erza.

She glanced at her then towards the stairs to notice the tall blur haired man. "Oh. He is. For once." She turned towards a window and gazed out.

"You're not gonna say hello?"

"Why?"

"Haven't you talked with him more?"

"Twice. It doesn't mean much to me, you know this. Every one does. Even though you all are use to seeing me with him, I don't remember a thing. You. Him. Anyone else. Do you believe I still have a memory of such things?"

Cana felt the slight anger in Erza's tone.

"Sorry. Even though it has been a while it still feels like you know everything. That nothing changed. You still act the same, personality haven't changed. You just have no memory. It's just odd and confusing."

"Don't you get its difficult and confusing towards me also? I would love my old life back. I assume it was better than what I'm going through now." Not moving from the window Jellal had made his way past them and towards the door.

"Blue! Where you going?" Cana called after him.

He spun around. "Just.. heading into town for a while." He shrugged and looked down and away from the Scarlet headed woman sitting beside her. "I just assumed I should go out and do something since I've been in here for.. The gods know how long."

"Seems like a good idea. What do you think Erza?" She turned her attention to her slightly angry friend.

Erza looked at Jellal. "Sure. Have a good time." And she looked back out at the window.

"Sometimes you forget that day happened. Other times you realise things really have changed." Jellal huffed out a sigh and walked out the guilds doors.

[Don't mind the spam of updates. Well, it doesn't matter anyway since nobody is active anymore.]