Chapter 1 : The Wolf

WOLF

Forest of Eminem

My name is Jake and as I started to run by in the forest  , Capturing my dinner alone  to fill my hunger I didn't know that it was the start of my Love story. Running as fast as I could , Eyeing my prey. Locking eyes on it as I smirk in anticipation . I fasten my pace because I intend to give my prey a surprise trap .

Not minding the surroundings , Something was wrong . I felt so uneasy as if someone was watching me . but in any case ,I kept my focus on my prey,I added my speed as my great velocity was interfered by a huge tree .Bumped with great impact towards the tree . I felt the hard wood flattened on my face , causing my body to follow.

"Oww", With my eyes closed , I groaned in pain.

I still feel the tingling specs of pain in my every detail of my face

" what the ", I said as I felt some liquid under my nose --blood.

I really cant help but to facepalm myself and smile quietly while still laying . Not the smile of happiness or satisfaction , but the smile of being stupid for bumping a tree .It really doesnt hurt much ,I felt the pain subside as I spread my arms on my side , filling myself with fresh air . Layed down on the ground covered with grass , observing the falling leaves , Gazing the beautiful stars hidding behind the scattered leaves of the trees . I felt good , peaceful , and ... hungry .

I placed my hand on the top of my stomach .  I failed to capture My soon-to-be food . That lucky thing was saved by the tree ! surely lucky .

Just by thinking of it I felt dissapointment of myself but at the same time ,Starving .I don't know what comes onto my mind awhile ago , The stiffness of the atmosphere. it is my first time to fail in capturing food...Ha ! for your information I am the best hunter in our Pack .

I remained laying on the ground for a minute and started to think about  finding another prey thinking positively that I can eat full tonight.But not so long  My eyes Felt tired and eventually fell asleep , Setting aside my empty stomach , I slowly drifted away from reality .

As I open my eyes, lucid surroundings glistens the atmosphere with happiness , A life full of meat , I look around to see the heaven until...I saw a whole dancing gigantic chicken !

Its dance is very tempting. Seducing me as if like it wanted to say "Come and eat me Baby iam soooo Delicious " .I think I started to drool and ran towards the gigantic chicken and I took a big bite then...

" Oww ". I groan for the second time.

That pushed the botton .I woke up as I opened my tired eyes to actually see what I am doing .I came to the reality with my heart pounding fast in my ears and found myself biting the tree."Geez,Em I hallucinating while dreaming !?" I thought to myself .I spit some grains of wood in my mouth, Im damned .

"Ugh, I really need to eat today or I'll Die !",I said to my mind.

I stood straight on my feet and started walking . I went to the river to wash my face with water. When Im refreshened, I look at my reflection from the river while the water drips from my face, creating ripples . A familiar face look back at me , The handsome Wolf...

" Charmingly true ", I smiled and eventually laugh at myself .

Tall , blonde haired wolf stand below me , looking me straight into my eyes . His smile makes his little fangs show and his blue eyes glistens in delight , adoring my green leather jacket and knee brown pants . He thought he is cool wearing those things while he actually just stole it in the house near here .

A good looking wolf . Yes , a wolf . I may look like a human but my Ears between my hair and furry Tail explains myself.

I glance up as I put my hands on my pocket . I walk away with satisfaction about my Features  .

While walking, I daydream as I put my arms above my head. I keep Asking myself What will I eat today . It should be special because I have'nt eaten yesterday .

"A whole Cow must be enough but I already have eaten a Cow .. I wanted to try new, What about a Wild pig ,again? ", I thought to myself .

I should try something new . Im a free creature . and I hate normal food for a hungry me

Being normal is such a mainstream , Thats why humans are boring .

humans ...

Thats Right ! humans !

An evil grin appeared in my face while thinking about myself eating a human . That would make me look cool , Strong and powerful and ... Jail. Because as an animal , no one dared to kill a human , even if humans kill us .

I keep on walking as I whistle in the air , I lay low .

" la la la la  " , Female voice echoing in the forest .

As I hear that sound I cock up and look where the sound came from and I automatically stopped What I am doing , I listened carefully.

"La la la la ~ ".

"Lucky day for Jake . A harmless human girl for the day", I thought.

A smirk appeared on my face as I Observed my prey. A girl wearing a Red Hood. She is heading to the House Near here . What a Blessing this day would be I grinned desperately.

Slowly but surely , I carefuly followed her , Avoiding the dried leaves that can cause a sound .I followed her Until she stop for awhile to pick flowers. Okay , This is the perfect time . I observed first the surroundings , This should be quick and neatly done .I run my ass off towards the girl and to my surprise , Im the one who was glued on the ground . like some forcefield trying to cover her for threats . And that keep my distance. She didnt speak a word , nor a sound . When I stare at her with her Surprised face I paused for a second ..

"What is this ? Why can't I hurt her ? Hey ! I'm hungry ! bite her now !". I argued with my mind .

What the hell is happening with me ? I need to come back to my senses .

I widened my eyes as I raised my hands trying to hurt her but I stopped in the mid-air . Geezz .. What em I doing ? Itd like someone is stopping me .

So I was just there , standing with an arm raised to supposedly harm her . but for some reason , I cant . While her , was just staring at me like Im a Damn saint that came down from heaven because her eyes was just glistening .

And With that , I cant help but to stare back .

She is beautiful , slender figure ,Short haired blonde woman her skin is white as dove , her lips are red like cherries and her eyes are Blue as the sky.I lost to my senses as she move her lips.

" What are you  ?", She calmly spoke.

Her voice is like an angel .. soft and beautiful maiden. I paused for awhile and I came to reality. I tried to move my arm as I felt that the energy that stopped me was gone . I didn't Speak a word but I moved my feet and ran far away from her with my heart beating fast . What is this feeling ? I never felt like this before ? The energy , The power and The beating of my heart . Sounds Gay. maybe I am just hungry , yeah ! I am just hungry .. I'll never try a human meat , Even think of it .

- - - - - -

[a/n] My dear Reader,

This is a revising edition. , Im not yet dobe editing here . Due to my stupid memory , I forgot my pass. thats why this story became on hold . Sorry x3 Im back thou :3 Keep reading and you'll connect the dots ! Got me ? you will see .. all the chapters are connected to each other . (ΦωΦ)/

And hey guys ! please don't forget to vote and comment ;)) Comments are appreciated ..No harsh comments pls. iam just a beginner . (ㅇωㅇ).