Chapter 5.2:Hospitality leads to lying

ALICE

I was here in the unknown place . My mom should be looking for me, I know shes now worried sick . I got to go home I have no choice and I don't care about the creatures in here . I'm so scared .

As I jump from that house I don't know where to go . I was in the top of the trees so maybe the way exit is to go downward.

Shockss , I don't have my purse ! I put my map in there , Now I don't know how to make it up to home. I also forgot my basket ..

JAKEi

"No ! she can't go downtown , that's where the lower wolves lives. because of their hungriness she might have been eaten there",I said with panic .

"Indeed, and also the wolves might notice that she is a human",Bren said.

"You really care about her identity don't you?",I said to him.

"I only care about our lives Jake , bringing a human like her is punishable by death, you know that from the start",Bren said seriously.

"Yeah I know . Now the king will punish me now."I said on him with a rolling eyes.

"If someone knew that she was , we will be dead like stone Now go and jump as far as you can to catch her . Go, go !", he said furiously.

I jump so far and it was just a few feet I was from her she was on the edge of the flat form then suddenly... she fell.

" AHHHH !!" a loud shout startled the wolves.

I worried that they notice that she was a human .looking around

I run towards her , followed her downtown. When I came right after her, I saw the the wolves surrouding her ,desire in their eyes to eat her. I stood right infront of her and chase away the other wolves . The lower platters are scared on us upper platters. Because we have more power than them.

"This is not the exit ,miss".I said to her while she stands behind me.

"Where em I ? Who are you ? What are you ? Please dont harm me."She said in a fearful voice that was about to cry.

" Just go in the flow . stick with me and you'll be safe",I said to her, assuring her.

I saw her nod , so we went again on the upperplate's flat form. I carried her and jumped high above the form .

As we went above , I shook my head in shock as I saw Every Okami standing and glaring on us.

"Jake ! Who's that ?", The leader of the Okami two, Kaishi spoke to me.

I had no choice but to lie . Beads of sweat started to form on my forehead . I dont know what to say . I can hear the pounding of my heart .

" A-ah..E-ehhh ", I tried to speak . It's like I've got the spotlight .

I can feel the tension around us . I even felt that the girl stiffened behind me . She clutch her hand at the back of my jacket , trembling with fear . yet she doesnt show it .

" WHO IS SHE !! ", They started yelling questions and started a commotion .

"Shes not familiar " Someone asks

" Maybe she is a fox "Guest by the others.

"No ! fox isnt like that "They argued .

"Maybe a human ? "

That hit the string . I came to realization and started to form an exuse on my mind .

"S-She is my Girlfriend and She is also a wolf not a human ! ". I said fearlessly , defensing her while stuttering.

I saw she was surprised like I was .but as I said , she must go in the flow of my brain's stupidity . For goodness sake ! In all the exuses invented in this world , Why did I came up with that idea . Kill me.

" Is that so ? then why can't we see her details and the markings ?". Kaishi said in confused.

"uhm...ahh...well she has a tail and ears disease . Bren will cure her later She can't expose them right now. You guys might be infected ." I said to them trying to move out from this mess.

Geezz !  I don't have explaination this time .. my mind is empty thank God she wears her red hood covering her head so I said that she has a tail and ears disease .. well alternate for foot and mouth disease...Haha..Really funny (~,~)

"So ahh..ok we will go now bye see ya." I said just to make us out of this awkward atmosphere.

I know that my reason is not valid so I knew in their faces that I left them puzzled about us. I made a Embarrassing decision . Introducing her as a girlfriend was a really a stupid mistake , That lead us to an awkward atmosphere while walking.

Truly ,I am a good liar .. (ㅡ.ㅡ)