Chapter 3 : The Inevitable

The Inevitable

[THIRD PERSON'S POV ]

The girl walked again, full of questions on her mind about the man or whatever he was, earlier. Well actually she really dont know if hes really a man. While Walking, She  heard a sound behind the trees ..

*Rustle Rustle*

She did'nt mind it, but in fact she was startled. She continued to walk on until she reaches  her grandma's House. Slowly, Alice knocked the door Three times . No one opened the door, so she opened it herself , The door is not locked . And she felt odd about it.

"Maybe grandma was outside",She said to herself.

She went inside the room, It was quiet like an abandoned house. The room was still clean . the table is organized and the things are sorted too .A hot fresh cooked stew seeps through the air  so She went near on it.

"Hey! this is new cooked food, Why would grandma leave things like this ?",She asked herself.

As Alice walks around the room, she heard something weird like a man with a rough voice.

"Ehem ehem", It sounded.

The sound comes from her grandma's room. She tried to restrain her fear as she move slowly towards her grand's room.

"What the heck? Did grandma change her voice?", She said to herself.

She went through the room and there was a curtain hanging in front of the bed sideways .. She saw a human figure...Its Grandma ! Yes ! She walked near on her grandma to give her a kiss .

Slowly she walked near the curtain until Her grandma spoke with a rough male voice " Stop right there ."

"Grandma ? are you ok ? What happened to your voice ?".she solemnly ask.

" Oh !? well dear, You know .. I have a cough .. yea like that *Ehem ehem*".

" Oh..is that so? Well then I'll prepare you your ..." Alice paused for awhile cause she just saw a animal ears on her grandma , A wolf or a fox maybe. She slowly pick a knife from the table.

"Grandma ? Are you ok?", she ask.

" Sweetie pie, Come near on grandma ".It said .

Red shook her head as she heard what the lady calls her.Her eyes widened with fear .

" You're not my grandma ! She never calls me Sweetie pie cause she hates pies ! specially Pineapple pie !!".She Fearfully said.

The so-called Grandma grinned anxiously,letting his fangs show .He removed the pink puffed polka-dot hat and the sunglasses ,same with the blanket wrapped around him .

" Come here my precious little one ! I've followed you all this time just to taste your delicious meat for once,Come here and let me devour you whole." He clearly said.

"No !! Get away from me !". Red shouted .

The animal jump in front of her .. A tall thin but has a wide belly , pointed nose and mouth It has big white sharp teeth.  Red shook her head in fear and did'nt waste a second , she started running . She ran off to the house with her basket and her purse .

"It was a Fox !". She said to her mind.

Realization hit her. She can't stop worrying about her grandmother, She can't stop thingking that her grandma was been eaten by the fox . She ran as quick as she can. but the fox had a great speed and caught her purse , he held tightly in there as the lace of the purse teared apart .

- - - - -

Like That ? How is it ? lame ? comments are appreciated :)

Please , Vote and follow . And I also want to dedicate chapters but I dont know to whom :'<