5. Pizza Rolls

×IMPORTANT×
I CHANGED THE ENDING
A/N: There's going to be a flashback in here. Also another song. Don't worry it's short hopefully.The slanted words will be the flashback, the non slants are present. Lots of Love, XX

 Lots of Love, XX

Harry's POV

The next morning at six, I am awaken by my phone constantly ringing. I let out an inhuman sound and answer the annyoing thing.
"Hello, this is Texas Crematorium, you kill'em, we grill'em, how may I direct your order?" I say into the phone grouchy. It's probably because of my hangover.
"HARRY I'M IN TROUBLE HELP!!!!" A female voice screams into the phone. As soon as the word 'trouble' and 'help' click in my mind, I am fully awake and high on alert.
"Shit, where are you, are you okay?!?" I yell into my phone.
"I AM INSIDE MY HOUSE, BUT HURRY HAZ" she screams in horror and just like that I'm already sprinting out of my house in nothing but shorts and socks.
Since she lives a block or two away, I run instead of using my truck. I believe it was faster this way. On my way, I think of all the worst case scenarios. Robbery, Murder, Rape. All these thoughts make me run faster than ever. I already called Bree and asked if she can go and watch Maylea on such short notice. She didn't mind, she was pretty excited, which I am really grateful for considering it was only 6 in the morning.

I reach her house within 10 minutes. The door is open causing a sick feeling in my stomach.
"Where are you?!" I yell. I get nothing but sobbing in return. At this point my stomach is in my arse right now. I frantically look for the crying girl. I start to follow the sounds of her sobs and sniffs.

Her sobs are coming from the kitchen making the scenario ten times worse. Not knowing what I'd expect, I turn the corner where the kitchen is, I look down and see her sobbing body next to the open freezer and an empty bag of pizza rolls.

Fucking pizza rolls.

"Oh for the love of- are you fucking kidding me? That's what you called me at 6 in the fucking morning screaming and crying like someone was murdering you for? What the hell Steph?" I groan in frustration and my headache is worse now. By this point, Stephanie is full on ugly crying. It's making me uncomfortable because I hate when she cries.
"Don't cry, goddamit, let's go get you your dumb pizza rolls and some pain killers for my headache." I say, irritation evident in my tone.  As soon as I said Pizza Rolls, Steph stops crying and is already out the door.

I sigh and massage my temples. This was so not worth it. Over damn pizza rol-
"Are you coming or what Harry? " Steph yells interrupting my peace and my thoughts. What am I going to do with her?
"Yeah, yeah" I mutter even though she can't hear me.

On the drive to the store, my head is on the brink of exploding due to the pain because my lovely best friend decided to put all my old songs from my band on and sing them obnoxiously loud.
I had about enough of it, so I do something out of poportion and slam on the brakes hard causing Steph to scream and clutch on to the seat. Her actions make me smile just a little, but I'm still pretty pissed with her. I start driving again smiling in satisfaction.
"Why did you do that you dicknippled twat?!" She exclaims still slightly petrified from my earlier actions.
"I did that because it is payback for adding to my headache with your obnoxious singing, you thundercunt witch." I bite back.
"Hmmph" with that she crosses her arms and stares out the window pouting. I honestly couldn't care because this is what happens all the time. Seriously though.