10. Who are you?

Sometimes I wonder why I still care,
because you did hurt me so much,
you made me cry so often and you weren't there when I needed you the most.
You just left me, without any explanation.
I want to hate you like I did once and I want to let you go.
Start my life over and begin a new chapter. But I can't. I just can't, because
I still love you

Louis POV

"Hello Harold," I say in a monotone voice. I'm not really mad at him, though I should be for not remembering me and making me look like a fool in front of the guys and Steph, but what's done is done you know?

"Hey Louis" he says in a small voice. Yes that's why right Hazza. Fear me right now. Be shy. Yes, Be awkward you deserve it. Man, these hospitals always bring out the worst in me. Back to Harry.

"I don't care about anything that happened in the past few years. We will worry about that another time in the future. All I want to know right now is why?" I tell him, getting straight to the point, I am an impatient human... Or maybe it's the hospital making me like this? Damn I need to stop getting off track. Focus.

"Elaborate" one word comes out his mouth. I'm actually shocked he remembers that kne word, since he practically forgot about my whole existence.
You see, when we were confused with something that either of us is telling each other then we would say "Elaborate" meaning, "What do you mean? Why what? What are you talking about? Etc. It's faster to say Elaborate than those sentences to be honest.

"Why didn't you remember me when I walked in, or I don't know when your daughter introduced us at the park. Like I told you my whole name and you still looked confused! What was that about Hazza?!"

"Well-,"

"No, stop talking I don't want to hear it!
No actually I do, speak Harry"

"Okay s-"

"Stop right there, you can take your 'Elaboration' somewhere else. I mean all I want is a simple explanation and you can't give me that."

"Lou just let me spe-"

"You don't get to call me Lou. I'm mad at you. Wait I'm not mad, I mean I don't care, actually I do care so that means I'm mad but what do I care so much about to have me mad? Why am I mad? Isn't it in the past? But your past creates your future or do you create your..."

"Lou-"

"...Future, like really? What creates your future and should you care enough about your future to be mad about what's in it? If you can be mad at your future, then you can be mad at your past, therefore I am mad at you." I conclude with a head nod.

"Are you done?" I was too busy self praising myself to notice Harry didn't talk.

"No I'm not done" I say before taking a deep breath to speak again. I am tired of talking but my self praising isn't over yet.

"Yeahhhh, you are" he says cutting me off completely. I sit there with my mouth shut and a little glare.

"Louis I didn't recognize you nor remember you when we met because,"