Chapter 4 - ''Friends.. And exes.''

"What was his name again?"

Melinda asked over the dinnertable that almost was covered in clementineshells that was peeled off from mine and her clementines.

"It's Nathan." I answered back and peeled off a bite from the fruit.

We both sat in her little cabin in the middle of nowhere still in our pyjamases. It takes four hours to get here, and I really don't know exactly where it is because It's a really small village. I go there as often as I can, to escape from the reality, and yes ofcourse - to visit my oldest best friend.

Me and Melinda got to know eachother when we were in the the fifth grade or something. Anyways, It's a very long time.

We went to the same school and had done that since first grade but we weren't really friends then. Melinda was kind of the leftover in everything but didn't complain anything about it, she just thought she didn't fit in and some others thought that too. I was unfortunately one of them. We wasn't mean or anything, she was just so quiet that we almost forgot about her.

It sounds horrible, but to make it better, to not sound like some people on tv, I actually helped her.

One day in fourth grade she dropped all her books on the floor and everybody was teasing her and she was all alone, laying on the floor in the cafeteria with physicbooks and everything over her. Everybody laughed and nobody help her. But at that moment I really had enough, so I walked to her, asked her if she was okay, helped her up and picked up her books.

Oh, the silent from all those stupid people in the cafeteria. Seriously, I could hear kids from the classrooms at another floor screaming and the walls is real thick and the silence was so loud.

We walked out of the cafeteria and she was suprised and I was suprised. We started talking more and more each day and we later got to know Gillian and Seth, Jessica, Erica, Finn and Brad.

And thinking back, I'm so lucky I got to know them, because they changed my life. I was young, but there is no age that says how old you should be to feel sad. If it wasn't for them, I would just be a girl with much money. I'm not that now.

I'm Jenna Parker, My parents have a lot of money and I would rather give them away to poor children or Cancer research than fixing the house three times a month or fixing my hair and nails everyday. Sounds crazy, but true.

''Is he hot?'' She asked after a while of thinking. I took one more bite from my clementine and smiled. I could feel how my face got totally red. She saw me and started laughing. ''You're blushing so much, oh my god Jenna.'' I ate my bite and put my face in my palm while I chewed and I started laughing.

''He looks really good.'' I whispered in a light voice.

''Is he like, cute-beautiful or sexy-beautiful? Ian Somerhalder hot or Steven R McQueen cute-hot?'' She said and ofcourse TVD would be in this conversation. It always is.

''He's both.'' I said and looked at her. ''Well, he doesn't really look like any of them, but he's both cute and hot. ''

''Oh my god Jenna, did you ask him if he had a twinbrother?''

''Yes. The first thing I asked him was if he had a twinbrother, Melinda.''

'Hey hey, I was just asking. I mean it would be fantistic if he had one.''

I sighed and put my last bite of clementine on the table.

''Is it weird that I miss him?'' I looked at her confused and she was peeling of the shell of a new clementine. ''I mean.. That you miss a person you actually don't know.''