Chapter 5 "The call"

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. I turned my head around when I realized I was laying in Melindas littlesisters playhouse outside the house, and hit my head in the wall behind me.

"Holy shit!" I said while my head was about to explode and my eyes burned. I opened my eyes and first looked at Melinda that was laying on the other side of the hard sofa then at the phone. I saw a number that i didn't recognize.

I answered fast and didn't realize how hoarse my voice was and I sounded like a dying horse.

"Helloo?" I said and then held my hand against my mouth and it was quiet. After a couple of seconds I heard a voice I clearly recognized.

"Hi Jenna."

I opened my eyes wide and sat up from the little couch in the little house.

"Nathan?? Wait.. Why.. what.. how... when... why... where, how did you get my number?" I said, stuttering.

"I.." he got interrupted by Melinda groaning like a walrus. I looked at her with the deadly eyes and she got quiet. "Am I interrupting something? I can call you back." He said and I shook my head vioently.

"No, no no not at all." I said and stood up fast which made me hit my head in the roof hard.

Clever Jenna, really freaking clever.

"Shit.." i squeked and felt my eyes tearing up. I opened the little door and walked out with my hand holding my destroyed head

Holy shit this hurt.

"Im sorry. I fell asleep in a weird place yesterday." I peeped.

I heard him giggle quietly.

"No problem." He said and I started to smile.

"where did you get my number?" I asked and he got quiet for a moment.

"I.. I asked Lucia for it."

My jaw dropped and I felt my cheeks burning. I started smiling like a idiot and held my hand so he couldnt hear and jumped up and down a couple of times. After a while I heard him talk in the phone. I quickly put my hand away and stopped jumping.

"Sorry for that. What were you saying?"

He coughed and laughed.

"Um.. I know this is a stupid question but this weekend my parents are having their thirtyyearsanniversity and they are having this party and my mom said that I could bring someone.."

"Like a date?" I said fast and he stuttered.

"Yeah. Like a date. And this may sound crazy because you dont know me and stuff but I was just..." He got quiet. "Would you want to be my date, Jenna? You don't have to, If you think its uncomfortable or if you have something else plan..."

"I'd love to come." I said and I felt my heart bouncing and I was almost Flying.

Nathan Samson are asking me out. Holy shit.

He got quiet but there wasnt an awkward Silence. I could hear his smile on his voice.

"Great." he said and I smiled and felt how my cheeks started getting red.

"Great."

"So, i'll call you on friday or something?" he said and I bit my lip and smiled.

"Yeah."

"Great." he said and I started to giggle.

"Great." I answered back and he laughed.

"Take care Jenna." he said and after a while he Hung up.