Prologue

Please Vote if you want more XO

Song of the Chapter: Salvation by Skillet

"Amanda Faye, an ordinary teen girl next door, who had been missing for four months was just found today. An exclusive police statement was given to us just moments ago!"

"The poor girl was horribly traumatized and covered in blood and dirt. The doctors say that she hasn't seen sunlight in months and has been raped and beaten many times. She had been kidnapped by Mr. Jace William Pain, a 17-year-old boy, who was also Amanda's boyfriend. We had interviewed many of their classmates and here are some of their statements:

1st statement: 'Jace's love was more of an obsession. She wasn't really allowed to talk to other guys or Jace would get upset.'

2nd statement: 'I grew up with Jace, he was never the one to date girls because he said that they all bore him but when I heard he was dating a freshman, I thought she must have been pretty special to catch his eye.'

3rd statement: 'Jace was a good friend of mine, he was never interested in any girls until he spotted Amanda. He was head over heels with her even before she met him. His room was just a bunch of pictures of them and her. It freaked me out, he was acting really weird the same week Amanda disappeared.'

4th statement: 'I was with Amanda when Jace had walked up to her. His eyes never left hers and he looked at like she was his savior, his salvation.'

5th statement: 'Whenever I saw Amanda, Jace was always just right behind her, following her like a lost puppy. He would get so mad at her when she would talk to other guys or even look at them. His possessiveness was overwhelming and he would say that she is his and only his.'

That was only a few of many statements that gave us a clear understanding of how Jace Pain felt towards young Amanda Faye.

The detectives have yet to find Mr. Jace William Pain.

This is Erik Chong reporting live."

________________________________________________

Cast List:

Nina Dobrev as Amanda Faye

One Direction as themselves, (they are only characters in the story)

Colton Haynes as Jace Pain

Chloe Bridges as Sophia 

Shay Mitchell as Claire

Ariana Grande as Alyssa

Daniel Sharman as Issac Black

I'd also like to add a warning before letting you read on, this book contains physical abuse, rape, and sexual content. Well, I hope you enjoy it! -Miss Mani

________________________________________________

Please Vote!