3

Song of the Chapter: Going Under by Evanescence

Warning!: this chapter involves physical abuse.

I couldn't stand to hear it, to relive it. Remembering all the horrible things he did to me and knowing that he isn't going to stop until he has me back.

My humanity was tested and broken those four months. I still remember how scared I was. I never thought I was going to see the light of day, I could remember his beatings and all I could do was quiver in fear. When I heard her say that word I couldn't move an inch, all I could feel is his eyes staring at me, it was practically suffocating me.

*Flashback*

"Amanda" He whispered. "Come here, sweetheart." All I heard was his sinister laugh echoing in the room, tormenting me. There was barely any light in the room so I didn't know where he was lurking.

"No! Why don't you leave me alone!" I yelled at him.

I felt a hand grab my face, "Shhhh... It's going to be alright, we are going to be happy together." I was mortified but I gathered all my strength and pushed him away.

"No!" He raised his hand and I felt a striking pain go across my cheek as I fell to the ground. I felt a warm liquid fall down from my cheek from the impact, I was bleeding.

I was in shock, he hit me. I tried to crawl away thinking that if I could get away from the spot I was in, that he wouldn't hurt me anymore. He suddenly got on top of me and his hands wrapped around my neck, he just stared at me while slowly adding pressure. I could feel my lungs burning as the airflow was getting smaller and smaller. I tried to pull his hand off as to beg for air as he is squeezing the life out of me. I was scared, more like petrified, as he got off of me.

I groaned in pain but my torment wasn't over, I felt a heavy blow to my chest, knocking the fresh air out of my system. The pain was excruciating, nothing I ever felt before. The next couple of hits was to my stomach and I could taste the blood in my mouth.

I cried out in pain, "Jace, please stop." His fist froze in mid beating, he stood there and I propped my self against the wall. His hand went to my throat and I took in a deep breath. Preparing myself for him to choke me again, but his hand just lightly gripped it. His mouth was by my ear and he whispered, "Don't you ever leave me."

His face came close and he kissed me but it was sloppy and rough. I tried to push him away but I was weak and my vision was blurring.

"I love you so much, I'm so sorry." I felt him brush my hair softly and the pain goes to an all-time high. He picked me up and carried me to the bed as if he almost felt guilty for all the pain he caused me. He laid down with me, I was too weak to try to move away so I laid there as he ran his finger through my hair. I almost snuggled into him for comfort because it was like he was himself again. Even though my body was aching in pain I soon drifted off to sleep as he continued to lay next to me combing through my hair with his fingers.