21

Song of the Chapter: My First Kiss by 3Oh!3 ft. Ke$ha

"Kickback at my place? I want to have fun with everyone and forget all of this negativity." I suggested to Sophia while we were watching RuPaul's Drag Race.

"Yes! I have been dying for something fun!" she is smiling as she pulls out her phone, "we should invite Alyssa and Claire!" I nodded, texted the boys, and ran over to my window hoping Harry would be in his room.

I opened it up and waved over to him, he lifts his window and took out his headphones. Again he's shirtless and I try not to stare, after talking to him again he's been so sweet and there for me when I've needed him. 

"Hey kickback at my place at nine, you down?" I want him to be there, we have something going on but I don't want to acknowledge it out loud.

"I am there, can I come over right now? We could hang out before everyone comes over, maybe watch a movie?" He is leaning on the window sill all tanned and muscled. I almost forgot Sophia was in the room, probably listening to everything. 

"I would love that, but I can't, Sophia is-" I got stopped in my tracks with Sophia joining in on the conversation.

"She would love that, I am going to get my clothes and pick up the girls." She waves her phone and looks Harry up and down. "Gosh Harry, do you ever wear a shirt?" She winks at me and leaves us alone.

"So...is that a yes?" His smile is so goofy and adorable, and all I can do is smile and nod. He immediately closes his window, throwing on a shirt, and leaving his room. In a matter of seconds, I hear the door close, and him running up the stairs.

"Harry, did you run over here?" I laugh at him as his breathing is a little heavy.  My eyes immediately look him up and down, he is an attractive guy. He's wearing black ripped skinny jeans and this black and white button-up. He has his shoes in his hands not bothering to put them on before leaving his house. I shake the thoughts out of my head and sit on my bed, I grab my giant fluffy grey blanket and the remote. He joins me and snuggles under the blanket almost like a little boy, pulling me into him. He has so many sides to him, I love this sweet side that just wants to cuddle and watch movies. He points to the scariest movie I have and I groan involuntarily. He smiles and I poke his dimple before choosing Annabelle. I love watching scary movies, but I get scared so easily.

It's already too scary for my liking, I try to cover my eyes with the blanket but Harry is hogging all the blanket. I grab the material to pull some over to me but he is refusing and now we are in this tug of war battle for my favorite blanket. 

"Harry! Stop hogging the blanket! I'm cold!" I pull the blanket enough to cover me too before I know it he pulls me into him and his arms wrap around me.

"Why don't we share it then?" he is all smiles and my senses are once again invaded by his signature scent. 

"Why are you being so sweet?" I poke at his chest, being in such proximities is finding itself difficult to handle.

"I am always sweet." His hand moves to my side and I suddenly forget about the movie. His eyes cast me into a spell, I can't move and I feel my breathing has stopped. He looks down to my lips and looks back in my eyes, I know he's going to lean in for a kiss. This moment is more than I can handle as he gets closer, my breath is being held back, and right before he seals our kiss the doorbell rings twice. I can see him freeze, he didn't pull away but I knew it wasn't time for this to happen. I kiss his cheek and leave the room. I knew he was disappointed but I still had demons to face in my future and the truth is it terrifies me to love someone else. I walk down my stairs and open the door to the girls!