Chapter 1

Things started when I was in the first year of junior high. If I didn't take that look at all, I wouldn't end up being like this right now.

Just a short glance, can change my whole secondary life.

There were times when I hope that I didn't take that look at all. I hope that I've never saw his smile at all.

How is it even possible that I've fallen for him, with just a smile?

I wasn't like this. I am not that kind of person who fell for someone at the first sight easily.

I usually take a long time to fall in love. When was the last time I ever fall in love with someone before him? Well, that one...that might just be I'm like that person. Just liking.

I questioned myself for a lot of times, if I'm just admiring him or I just like his charms and aura, or I am really in love with him. The result turns out that I am actually in love with him.

He's a year elder than me, the same year with my sister. Well, you see, my sister actually likes him. That is the reason why I had never told anyone except for a few of my friends that knew that I am in love with him.

"You should be grateful that you still get to see your crush for next year." I told Hongbin bitterly as I copy down the notes that I've left out.

"But still, she just wouldn't talk to me. Jiahui, do you know? I am still being ignored by her right now." Hongbin said, frustrated.

Chen Hongbin. He is not my seatmate, he sat in front of me. He is just an ordinary friend who has the habit of keeping reptiles as his pets. Well, he has more than a thousand of cockroaches, according to what he told me last time. He has a girl that he likes a lot. They were friends before, but after they quarreled because of something that Hongbin never explains clearly to me, they never talk anymore. It had been half year since that.

When Hongbin wants to talk to her or go near to her, what she does is ignore, ignore and ignore.

"Why do you say like this?" Yongjian turned around and asked as he pushed his glasses.

Lin Yongjian, Hongbin's seatmate. Well since the day we knew each other, Hongbin kept on telling me that Yongjian is homosexual. It's just that...Yongjian had never liked anyone for three years of junior high and two years of high school. Well, that was what he told us. For five years of secondary education, he never likes anyone.

I guess that maybe one of the reasons is he is too quiet. It took me quite long to get know of him as well, even though we're in the same class for second year of junior high.

I just kept quiet and continued copy the notes. I don't usually go around and tell people about me loving that person. Of course, who will just simply go out and promote to everyone your crush? That is odd.

"You like a senior?" Hongbin asked.

I hit his head with the pen I am holding and told him, "Shut up and mind your own business."

The seat beside me is vacant, so Hongbin likes to sit there. Well, it isn't like I don't have a seatmate. I do have. Her name is Xie Jieyu. Jieyu and I had been in the same class for three years, and we only start being seatmates for this year.

She isn't absent. I guess that she just don't like to be in our place because we are actually very boring. Yeah, how could we not?

There is Hongbin who will talk about his reptile pets with people for the whole day, and sometimes will randomly started talking about chemistry or biology; Yongjian who is usually quiet and don't talk much but will play around with Hongbin most of the time, such as, kicking each other's butt; and then there's me, a person with a weird temper, whose mood change is quite frequent and will be quiet out of all sudden.