Mini Theater

#1 Confession

One day, Jiahui received a message from Yixing who are in Shanghai now. They had dated for one year, and Yixing gave her all the numbers he has so that she can contact him no matter he is in which part of China, or even overseas.

Honey, I'll be home in two days. See you till then. Love, Yixing.

Jiahui smiled as she replied Yixing's message. She then saw a message writing 'The words I wanted to say, the words I've left behind.' on top.

She felt strange for that so she texted Yixing again.

Yixing, have you ever used this number to text me before?

Yixing reply came in after a while.

You mean my Shanghai number? That message 'the words I wanted to say, the words I left behind' is it?

Yes yes that one.

A confession, Jiahui. That is my confession.

He sent in a smiley face together with his reply. Jiahui frowned, then decided to call him on phone to ask properly about that.

"Hello, Yixing, are you busy?"

"No, baby. What is wrong?"

"What do you mean by your confession?" Jiahui asked, looking at the picture of her and Yixing that they put in the living room.

"Jiahui, I sent it to you when it's the first year we knew each other, before that Luhan's confession." He chuckled at the other side.

Jiahui suddenly remembered that she even asked Jingxiu and Hongbin to track that number that time.

"I remember now. So...what's the words you've left behind?" She smiled widely and asked him.

"I love you." Yixing told her.

#2 Luhan Vs. Yixing

Yixing and Luhan's mothers are actually friends as they teach in the same school. One day, by coincidence, when Luhan's mother brought Luhan to visit, Yixing was home as well.

Both of their wives aren't with them.

"Han, meet Yixing. I believe that you know him, don't you?" Luhan's mother introduced and asked.

"Mother, he is Jiahui's husband. Jiahui is Jiayi's sister." Luhan rolled his eyes and told his mother.

"Really? Wow, Yixing, then is it that we are related?" Mdm. Huang asked Yixing excitedly.

"That's good! You two shall stay in the living room and get along well with each other. We'll be in the kitchen preparing for lunch." Luhan's mother told the two.

"Mother, please prepare one more portion for Jiahui too. I still need to drop by and check on her." Yixing told Mdm. Huang.

Jiahui temporarily moved to her parents house, as it's about two weeks before the wedding starts.

"Alright, alright. This kid, sees his wife more important that me." Mdm. Huang sighed and said. The two then went to the kitchen and started preparing their lunch together.

Yixing examined Luhan from up to down, wondering why will Jiahui likes him before they are together. He remembers how she looks at him last time. But at least, she's his now, isn't it?

"Why are you staring at me like this?" Luhan asked, as he shifted uncomfortably.

"Nothing, I was just wondering...why Jiahui will like you before me." Yixing smiled and said. Well, he is jealous, even though Luhan now has a girlfriend and they are very stable now.