Chapter 2

"I've got someone I like." Jiayi suddenly said. I looked up at her as I stopped writing my homework.

"Luhan?" I asked, with an unsure tone. She just smiled sweetly, without replying me.

To be truth, I didn't feel anything at all when I knew about that. It wasn't out of surprise. I've expected that. They had been in the same class for three years. It's isn't unusual that my sister will actually like Luhan again.

"Jiahui, for serious, you have to promise me not to tell Jiaxin about this." Jiayi suddenly said.

Jiaxin is Jiayi's best friend from year 1. I knew her too and we are familiar with each other as we went to the tuition that her mother is teaching.

"Do you think that my memory is reliable? Go on and say. I will forget about it too tomorrow." I nodded and replied.

"There's a prom night before our graduation isn't it? There's a day, when he suddenly ask if I am going or not. I don't really know if it's true, but his tone sounds like he's hoping me to go or he is inviting me as his partner."

"And then?"

"I haven't decided it yet, but I've told him that I am not going."

"You're such a stupid. He wouldn't ask you out of nowhere. Usually, guys wouldn't ask a girl if they are going to prom night, without having any feelings towards them. For them, girls they like are girls, but girls they don't like, they don't care about them anymore, or they'll treat them as boys."

"How would you even know though? You aren't a boy."

"I have so many guy friends surrounded in my class. What do you expected?" I rolled my eyes slightly and said.

It is true the fact that I have a lot of guy friends surround me in the class. Only one third in my class are girls. I am more comfortable around guy friends most of the time.

Yongjian is that type that you can talk nonsense with him, although he is quiet most of the time. Hongbin is someone who needs my 'professional' psychology advices for his love life, and also someone I can rely on for my secrets.

Jingxiu is a friend who I can bicker with, and also someone who is bother with his own love life. Lin Zhengyao, Jingxiu's seatmate, is also one of my best friend since first year of junior high. He is someone who often give me advices about a lot of things.

Li Weiliang, he sits behind me. Same as Zhengyao, he is someone who often give me advices. I like to talk to him as he is friendly and talkable. We talked about foods most of the time. Both him and Zhengyao are tall. He is the only one who will call me 'crazy woman' in Minnan language in the class. Oh, his grandparents are from Fujian so I think that's why he talks Minnan language.

Huang Jason, someone who sleeps a lot in the class. Same as Hongbin, he has an obsession towards reptile too. No one knows the reason why he is always sleeping in the class. If you ask him, he'll tell you that he masturbate in house every night. Well, Hongbin told me that that is just a lie.

And then there's also Li Junyuan. He loves drawing. He is Weiliang's seatmate. Weiliang is always complaining about how he smells every time after he came back from his duties for boy scouts.

"But according to what I know about him, he wouldn't think about those kind of things too much when asking these questions." Jiayi said while thinking.

"It depends on you. You know him better than how I did."

I suddenly thought about the stories that I've wrote. I write stories, yes. I only write it on Internet and I never tell anyone about it.