Mr Blue Door

"So, right after the bell, our target falls here. Okay troops?"

Trey sighed, shaking his head slightly as he watched the old Biology teacher mumble in front of the class. At the corner of his eye, he shot Lae a glare.

"Troops? What troops? There's only you and oh, me, who you forced to join your immature quest for Oreos." he whispered harshly. Lae rolled her eyes at him discreetly as she examined the piece of paper that she had received from the candy store woman yesterday.

"Stop complaining. This must probably be the most exciting thing you've done in your life." She whispered back.

"What? No! This is the most idiotic thing I've done in my life!"

"Oh shut up. Its the most exciting thing and you can't deny it. Before I offered you this opportunity, the most exciting thing you've ever done is Calculus, you nerd head."

"Nerd head?! Hey! Calculus is fun, I assure you. And opportunity? What opportunity? You practically forced me into your dumb plan."

"Keep talking, buster and you'll find tampons falling from your locker the next time you open it." Lae threatened. That kept Trey quiet immediately. He knew what she was capable of and that she wasn't joking. Smirking in satisfaction, Lae relaxed against her seat and thought about her ambush plan on the guy who stole all her Oreos.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!

"Operation Oreo on the go! C'mon troops!" Lae whispered sharply at Trey. Trey grunted in response and reluctantly followed her. 

"Hey, Lae! Could I borrow your-"

"I'm not doing anything suspicious like ditching school! Pleaassseee don't tell on me! Trey made me do it! I didn't want to, but he insisted! He said he'll kill my mom if I didn't do it! Please have mercyyy!!!" Lae squealed, falling onto her knees. Trey sighed and shook his head. Then, he turned to Jasmine and muttered,

"Sorry. She's coming down with a fever. See you at class, Jasmine. Oh and here, you could borrow my Lit textbook." Jasmine eyed Lae warily but gave Trey a small, grateful smile. 

"Thanks." She mumbled before scurrying off as if afraid of catching a disease from Lae.

"Phew. That was a close one. C'mon we gotta hurry. We're behind time all because of your little chit chat session with her." Lae scolded Trey, pulling his arm.

"Uh, that little chit chat session was me, saving your ass, you little punk." Trey scoffed, pulling his arm back but keeping up with her pace anyway. 

"Bla bla bla, you never shut up, do you?" Lae replied, as if she did not hear anything Trey had just told her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Police! Open up!" Lae screamed, before doing a ninja kick onto a light blue wooden door.

"Lae! Don't do that! We could be arrested for breaking and entering!" Trey warned, pulling her back by her shirt. "Now, lets do this the civilized way." Trey said, emphasizing on the word 'civilized' as he stared into her glaring eyes.

"Now lets do this the boooorrrinnggg waay" Lae mimicked Trey, sticking her tongue out. Trey simply ignored her, turning to the door as he lifted his hand.

Knock. Knock.

"And now we wait, like the guy owes us something." Lae mumbled, sulking. "And how does that benefit us, T? By giving him more time to savour in more of MY Oreo glory?" Trey groaned and covered her mouth with his hand.