Kaziver Something

Felt inspired after watching the episode with Kaz's little brother with that one line "Theres no rule saying superheroes can't date each other". I don't own Lab Rats: Elite Force or any of the characters or anything like that.

"Yeah but theres no rule saying superheroes can't date each other" Oliver chimed in, moving closer to Skylar and Kaz.  Skylar just looked at him. "I'll add it" she said, clearly annoyed. Oliver just sighed as the two of them walked away. Stupid, stupid, STUPID! Oliver sat down on the couch and rubbed the sides of his head. Why was everything so hard? First his powers and now this, he didn't know what to do. Oliver looked up at Skylar who was talking to Bree, then to Kaz who was talking to his little brother, Kyle. Maybe I should just tell him?   Oliver pondered the thought for a moment. On one hand, Kaz WAS his best friend, he would definitely understand.

But on the other hand, what if Kaz thought he was disgusting and never spoke to him again, then he would have no best friend. But on the other other hand, its not like he WANTED to fall for Kaz, it just happened. He didn't even know he could be into other guys until he realized that Kaz was more than a friend to him. One minute he was desperately chasing after Skylar and the next he was falling head over heels for Kaz. Its all just so confusing! "Alright, let me show you around downstairs" said Kaz, leading an excited Kyle behind him. Its now or never. Oliver waited until Chase and Kyle had gone down the elevator and then he walked over to Kaz.

"Oh hey man, whats up" Kaz greeted with a smile. "Hi" Oliver said shyly. A look of concern crossed Kaz's face. "Are you ok buddy?" Oliver opened his mouth but no words came out. "I-I- hav- I mean I- uh-" Oliver stammered. 'Oliver whats wrong dude?" Oliver just looked down at his shoes, not trusting himself to speak. "Oli you know you can tell me anything, I'm your best friend" Kaz put a hand on his shoulder. "I know, but thats exactly why I can't tell you" he whispered. Kaz just looked confused. "Oliver are you trying to tell me you don't want to be friends anymore?" Oliver head snapped up.

"No no no its the exact opposite!" he said frantically. Kaz looked confused but deep down he knew what Oliver was going to say next. "Kaz I- I may or may not be hopelessly in love with you" he said not looking up from the floor. As he stood there, a few tears started to fall from his eyes. "Oliver are you crying"? "No I'm just sweating from my eyeballs" he said wiping his eyes and looking Kaz in the eyes. "Look Oli, all I want is to keep hanging out with you and if that means being friends, or best friends, or boyfriends or whatever, then I'll do it as long as your with me". Oliver just stared at him astonished and not sure what to say.

"Kaz do you- do you really mean that?" Kaz just nodded. Oliver didn't know what to say he was just filled with so many emotions. Happy, surprised, scared, anxious, he just didn't know what to do. "Well while your here having a silent party, I will be downstairs leading my little brother on a tour to show him that I am cooler than Chase" Kaz said. Oliver only laughed, Kaz was back to his usual goofy self. That was his favorite part about Kaz, his overwhelming silliness. Sure it could be a little bit terrifying but it he was just so goofy, it was hard not to laugh with him. "See ya" Kaz said poking Oliver's nose and stepping back into the elevator. Oliver walked over to the kitchen to get a snack noticing that there was a little more jump in his step now. He reached for the cabinet door and noticed that his hands were shaking. "I can't even believe this is happening" he said aloud. He pulled on the cabinet handle only to accidentally tear it off with his super strength. Whoops! He set the door down on the floor and went to the elevator to go get Chase to help him put it back on. When he got downstairs he found Chase, Kaz, and Kyle all in the main room. As he walked by, he caught Kaz's eye. Kaz only winked at him and Oliver realized that this very well may be one of the best days of his entire life.