Chapter 1- My Best Friend Louis

I stood in front of the microwave waiting for the popcorn to finish popping. As I waited, I heard the door behind me open. “Natalie? You almost ready? It’s getting late, don’t forget the lads and I have an interview in the morning” Louis said. “Yeah BooBear, I have to wait for the popcorn to finish popping, it’s almost done, another minute” I said. I heard him walk up right behind me. “How does popcorn pop? Does it pop like this?” he asked. He spazzed my side, I jumped up. “Pop!” he said. “Lou!” I yelled. “Ha ha, you spaz so easily” he said. “I do not” I said. He spazzed me again, I jumped again. “Pop!” he said. “Stop it you annoying twit!” I yelled. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. “But you love me” he said. I laughed. “I know, go wait inside with the others” I said. “Alright” he said. He walked back to the living room. When the popcorn was done, I poured it into a bowl and walked into the living room. All 5 of them were sitting on the couch. “You guys ready?” I asked. “You bet” Liam said. “You have enough popcorn right?” Niall asked. I laughed. “Yes Niall, there’s enough for all of us” I said. “Good, Niall and I love our popcorn” Harry said. “Hey! Don’t think you’re getting it all!” Zayn said. “None of you are, it’s all mine!” Louis said. “Alright guys, cut it out, EVERYONE gets. Just relax, the movie will start on its own” I said. I placed the bowl on the table and sat down between Louis and Niall. Louis moved his arm and patted the open space on his chest. I moved over and cuddled up into his chest, he wrapped the 1 arm around me. Niall did the wolf whistle. “You go Lou” he said. Louis took a pillow from the couch and threw it at Niall. “Shut up Niall, you know we’re only friends” he said. “I know, I’m just joking” Niall said. I laughed, they’re so immature. It’s summer of 2013, I’m a regular 21 year old woman from Doncaster, England. Well, I guess you can’t say my life is 100% normal, seeing I’ve been BEST friends with Louis Tomlinson since we were 10. We met in school, and we bonded right away. We were so much alike, we’re both adventurous and love to laugh, plus, we’re both pretty immature. I’m starting to grow out of that, but he’s not. When Louis left for The X Factor when he was 18, we never lost touch. He’d text me every night to say goodnight and every morning to say good morning. Every time he comes back with the boys from vacation, they come and spend it at my place. Louis and I are basically inseparable, when he goes on tour, it takes us forever to say goodbye. But if they have to go to premieres or awards ceremonies, I’m usually invited. And if you were wondering, yes, I’m known by the fandom. Every directioner knows the name Natalie Roach, and they LOVE me! Directioners come up to me daily and ask for autographs and pictures, it’s really cool. I eventually ended up falling asleep on Louis’ chest that day, I usually do that during movies. When I woke up again, it was the next morning. I got up and walked around the house. The lads are already gone and at their interview. I smiled at the thought of them doing what they love. I’m smiling now, but what I didn’t know is that the future had some weird things in store for me. I didn’t know my life was destined to be filled with threats, rumors and romance.