Chapter 11- Rush Of Feelings

“So you boys all brought a special guest, except for Harry” he said. We all laughed and Harry shrugged his shoulders. “Harry’s a loner” Zayn said. We all laughed again. The interviewer turned to Louis. “So Louis, I see you brought your beautiful friend Natalie with you” he said. Louis put his arm around me and smiled. “That’s right, see Natalie, I told you that you look beautiful today. Well, you always do, but that’s beside the point” Louis said. I giggled and looked away, now he’s embarrassing me in front of thousands of fans, thanks Lou. The interviewer smiled. “So Louis, they all say friendship is a sacred thing. I know you’ve been friends with Natalie for about…11 years now?” he asked. “That’s right” Louis said. The crowd went nuts. “I have a question then. Best friends usually try to make each other feel the best they can. Do you guys have anything to say to each other that you truly mean from your heart? Something both of you don’t know already” he said. Louis and I started thinking. “Hmmm…I got one” Louis said. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. “Natalie, I can talk to hundreds of people in one day but none of them compare to the smile you can give me in one minute” he said. The whole crowd awed, so did the interviewer and the other lads. I started blushing. “Aw, thanks Lou. Now…let me think” I said. I thought for a few more seconds as all eyes were on me. Finally, I looked Louis back in the eyes. “Ok…Louis…one day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you” I said. The crowd started screaming, Louis blushed. “You’re…you’re so sweet” he said. “Louis, I hear the tone of love in your voice” the interviewer said. The audience screamed, the lads started cracking up. Louis started turning red. “Why are you turning as red as the carpet Louis? Is someone keeping a secret from Natalie?” the interviewer asked. A single tear fell down Louis’ face and he ran off. “Louis!” I yelled. No luck, he ran off toward the other end of the carpet. “Natalie, I think you should look for him. I’ll stay here with the other lads” he said. I nodded and ran off as fast as I could in my heels. Finally, I made my way to the end of the carpet. I saw Louis sitting on the carpet crying. I walked up to him. “Louis, what is going on with you lately?” I asked. He wiped his tears away and looked at me. “Do you know what it’s like to be friend zoned?” he asked. I bit my bottom lip. “Well…” I began. “What it’s like to be in love with your best friend and not be able to tell her because you’re too god damn shy around her” he said. I looked at him weirdly. “Louis…are you trying to tell me…” I began. Suddenly, the lads came around the corner. “Louis! Natalie! We have to get inside! We’re starting soon!” they all yelled. “Alright!” I yelled. I helped Louis up and we went inside. The boys had to go back behind the screen, so I followed Perrie and the others into the audience. We waited a while until Simon Cowell finally came on stage and made a speech on stage. After his speech, the boys and the director of their movie, Morgan Spurlock, came on as well. They all talked about the film for a little bit, but while they were talking, I kept my eyes on Louis. He looked nervous and upset at the same time, I wonder what he’s got on his mind. “Alright everyone, are you ready to see…” Morgan began. “Wait!” Louis yelled. All eyes turned to him, he took a deep breath. “I need to…say something first” he said. What could he possibly have to say?