Chapter 10- Off To The Premiere

The time flew by that day, and before I knew it, we were all getting ready for the premiere. I was in my room with Perrie, the others are waiting downstairs for us. Perrie helped me zip up my dress, she smiled when she looked at my finished look in the mirror. “You look like you’re on your way to your casual wedding my dear” she said. We laughed, I turned and faced her. “But literally, you look stunning, especially with your choice of make-up. Blue eye shadow definitely brings out green, and it looks good with the white dress” she said. “Thanks Perrie, and as always, you look flawless” I said. She blushed. “Oh come on, I’m not flawless” she said. “Yes you are. And hey, at least you have a kind, caring boyfriend to tell you it” I said. “Natalie, you’re a beautiful person, even without someone there to tell you it. Plus, you already have someone” she said. I sighed. “I bet you $20 that when you walk down there, Louis is going to call you beautiful” she said. “Will you girls hurry up! We’re going to be late!” Zayn yelled. “We’re coming babe!” Perrie yelled. We both walked out and walked down the stairs. Perrie walked out first, I heard the compliments fly. I slowly walked in after, and when I walked in, the whole room seemed to freeze. I saw Liam, Niall, Harry and Zayn smile and look at Louis. Louis’ eyes were wide open and my mouth dropped open a little bit. All the lads nudged him and whistled. “Look at you Natalie!” Harry said. “This is a side of you we’ve never seen” Liam said. Niall wrapped his arm around Louis and looked at me. “She looks stunning, doesn’t she Louis?” he asked. Louis blinked a few times, then smiled. “You look…beautiful” he said. Damn! I owe Perrie $20! “Thanks Louis” I said. “You shouldn’t thank me. Thank yourself for being so beautiful” he said. I laughed and turned away, trying to make sure he doesn’t see me blush. “Alright guys, tonight is that night. We have a long night ahead of us, let’s get going!” Perrie said. We all left and got into the limo. The next thing I know, we’re at the red carpet. I hear the fans outside screaming, oh goodness, the madness starts! The door opened and we all stepped out. I felt like I was going deaf! My name, the girls’ names and the boys’ names are all being yelled at the same time. We split up and did our own thing on the carpet and signed autographs and took pictures with fans. The families slowly started coming, I finally got to see Jay, Charlotte, Felicite, Daisy and Phoebe again. After about a half an hour, we went up for interviews. It was supposed to be only the 5 boys, but the interviewer called me up too. “Alright everyone, here right now, I have with me the members of One Direction. Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson. Also here is a good friend of Louis Tomlinson’s, Natalie Roach” he said. The fans went crazy! “Welcome all of you. So lads, you’re at your own movie premiere, how does that feel?” he asked. “It’s absolutely incredible, the amount of support we get from our fans” Harry said. “Our directioners!” Liam yelled. All the fans screamed extremely loudly. “This literally is probably the best moment of our lives right now” Niall said. I smiled when Niall said that, I’m so proud of all of them.