Continuation

Lily's POV

the airport was a waste of my time there was no hotopic or anything around that style but other than that I was terrified of the plane as I had never been on one before and I know there is a lot of crashes at the minute I just don't know how to express my fear to the Boys without sounding like a brat!

Kellin's POV

I could tell that lily was nervous but I don’t know why she hasn't talked to us about it before. I will go and speak to her when she has finished discussing which is better DC or Marvel but it could take a while because they are both the most stubborn people I have ever meet!

(30 minute later!)

Finally they have stopped talking, time to go am talk to lily. I stroll up casually and ask to go and talk to her in a private room and she agrees.

Back to Lily's POV

Kellin has just asked me to and talk to him in private I hope he isn't going to do his usual tricks , But I hope he doesn't find out about my fear because he will stalk me for the rest of the day thinking am going to do something stupid.?

------------Authors note--------

SO I DECIDED TO CONTINUE AND THIS IS THE RESULT! SOMETHING REALLY CRAPPY I KNOW BUT AT LEAST THERE IS A UPDATE I SUPPOSE!