Moving on

Jesse's POV

"Really Gabe stop killing me this is getting annoying now, I know your better than me so stop rubbing it in!"

"Sorry that I have more skill than you jesse I think you need to touch up on your skills maybe?" Gabe replied.

Kellin!!! Gabe is being cruel can you tell him to stop!

"Sorry Jesse but I'm going to stick with my bro Gabe" Kellin said

I'm fed up with games I quit!

Lily's POV

Life is great! Finally all the hate stopped after they posted the interview and people actually started compliment me and made me feel better about myself. I'm finally happy with living with all the sws guys they make me a better person than I was before.

Sometimes I wonder how different life would have been like if I hadn't been adopted? Would I still be alive? I don't know how life would have played out but in glad that It happened this way!

"Lily come downstairs we have something Important to talk about" Jack called.

"Coming" I screamed.

"Sit down" Kellin told me"

Right guys you have something to say don't hold back I won't get mad I promise", I said sticking out my pinky finger to them

"We need you to pack your bags, were going on your tonight with bring me the horizon, pierce the veil and of mice and men" jack and Jesse said in sync at me.

Without even replying to them I ran upstairs and packed my bags in a record time of 2minutes and 23 seconds. I raced downstairs and ran out the door to see a big tour bus parked outside our house.

I knew this would be a great tour.