Getting adopted

--------Lily's POV

Are you kidding me this isn't happening I am getting adopted by my favourite band Jenna then asked me if I wanted to go along with this is replied yes yes yes!!! Kellin then started discussing how this is going to work and when it was going to happen I can't wait it is going to be amazing! I finally found out when I was leaving it was tomorrow. I started packing straight away! I feel bad for Jenna and Mike though because they have done so much for me and I am just abandoning then but then I remembered that they could just foster another child I promised I would keep in contact with them though because they have helped me so much and finally found someone that is willing to adopt me! And it's one of my favourite bands! I really can't believe that his is happening.

*3 days later*

Today I was heading away from my life and moving on to a new one. I am currently waking up and remembering that today I was going to live with sleeping with sirens, yes the best band ever and they are adopting me. As I put the last item of clothing in my bag I thought about my new life and how different it is going to be! Then Jenna shouted up the stairs calling me to tell me that the band was here to pick me up. Finally my new life can begin I thought to myself. I looked around my room and said goodbye to my old life and hello to the new one!