Fuelling me

------Kellin's POV

I feel the need to look after lily bit I don't want to seem like I am stalking her. The problem is I don't want her to do anything stupid so I have to keep watch on her at all times I think I shall ask Gabe to help me with these duties maybe it won't seem as bad then?

-------Gabe's POV

I was mindlessly talking to myself when Kellin bumped shoulders with me and nearly knocked me over! "Jeez Kellin what was that for" I shouted in his face as I stood up "sorry I just wanted your attention and it was the only way I could think of without getting a spatula and hitting you around the head with it

!" I replied "very funny Kellin very funny" I said in a sarcastic manor, so what did you want anyway it must be something seriously to damage me in such a horrible way!"

"well actually I have a mission for us to do together I want us to try and keep track of lily so she doesn't do anything stupid but I don't want her noticing, so this was the only way I could think of without her getting suspicious" Kellin whispered in my ear "Game on brother!" I screamed in a very high voice attempting to sound like Kellin!

--------Lily's POV

Kellin and Gabe were talking in "private" in the other room and i wanted to know why so being me I listened in and found up that they were trying to keep track of me without me noticing them. Well this will be a surprise when I tell them that I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors note

Well guys another update trying to do one at least once a week now. Probably will so more this week though because of half term YAY!