Pilot (Part 1)

"Family is not an important thing, it's everything."

-Michael J. Fox

----------------------------------

Dani's P.O.V.

Present Day

"You sure that this is a good idea Dean?"  I question as he unlatches one of the bottom floor windows of Sam's house.  Dean looks back at me.  "All my ideas are good ideas."  He answers me.  I scoff.  "You have a better one?"  He questions.  "Yeah."  He looks at me skeptically.  "And that would be?"  He asks as he pokes my stomach.  I slap his hand away and he smirks at me.  "Knocking."  He stays silent and turns around and grumbles as he continues to try and unlatch the window.  "Wait, did you not think of that?"  I laugh.  "Shut up."  He turns and glares at me and I smile at him.  "And you think your the smart one."  I mumble under my breath.  "I'm just going to pretend that I did not hear that."  He replies.  "Bingo."  He says as he opens the window.  "Took you long enough." I start to walk over to the window.  "Ladies first."  He bows in a mocking manner.  "Well then after you."  I reply.  He looks at me blankly and i gesture towards the open window.  He starts to mumble incoherently and climbs into Sam's house with me following closely behind.

"Okay now lets get Sam."  I go to call out his name but before I can Dean's hand is over my mouth preventing me from calling out for Sam.  "Hang on Dani.  Before we go looking for Sam, I wanna go looking for a beer or two."  Idiot.  I think.  He is still holding onto my mouth so I lick his hand and he recoils falling back and knocking some silverware off a table.  "That's disgusting Dani!"  He whisper yells.  "Learned from the best."  I retort.  I notice movement coming down the stares and smirk.  As Dean wipes his hand off of his jacket I slowly back up into the shadows where I know I cant be seen so I can see how this plays out.  All of a sudden someone lunges towards Dean and grabs his shoulder.  Oh Sammy.  Shouldn't have done that.

Dean knocks away Sam's arm and goes to punch him but Sam ducks right before Deans fist reaches Sam's face.  Dean grabs Sams arm, whips him around, and pushes him back.  Sam kicks at Dean, but sadly Dean blocked it.  Come on Sam.  Kick his ass.  Dean pushes him into another room and I follow still staying in the shadows.  Dean finally gets a clear view of Sams face, smirks, and elbows him in the face.  Sam kicks at deans head, but Dean ducks and goes to punch him, but yet again Sam blocked it.  Dean knocks Sam down and pins him one hand at his neck the other holding Sams wrists.  "Woah, easy tiger."  Dean says with a smirk resting on his face.  "Dean?"  Sam asks as he tries to regain his breath.  Dean laughs.  "You scared the crap out of me!"  He exclaims.  "Thats cause your out of practice."  Dean replies.  Sam quickly flips Dean so that their roles are reversed.  "Or not."  Dean wheezes.  I walk in trying to contain my laughter.  "Wow Dean.  I guess this is new for you?"  I call out as I leave the shadows.  Sam looks at me confused since he still cant see my face.  "What?"  Dean asks.  "Being on the bottom."  I laugh.  "Shut up."  Dean glares at me.

"Dani?"  Sam asks as I step into the light.  "In the flesh."  I reply.   I pull out my phone and take a picture.  Dean groans.  "Get off me."  He orders Sam who rolls to his feet and pulls up Dean.  "Delete it."  Dean tells me.  "Never."  I smirk.  Dean comes at me to take my phone so I put it in my bra.  "Ugh."  Dean groans.  "Uh guys?  What the hell are you doing here?"  Sam looks back and forth between us.  "Well I was looking for a beer."  Dean answers as he shakes Sam's shoulders.  Sam looks over to me for a better answer.  "We gotta talk."  I tell him.  "Uh the phone?"  Sam looks dumbfounded.  I crossed my arms.  "If we would have called would you have picked up?"  I ask him.  Sam looks down.  "Thats what i thought."  I reply.