I'm Divergent?

This is when you are 16 years old. And it's time for you to to take your aptitude test.

"Shut up Ronald" I say while punching Ronald

"Hey, it's true"

"No its not!"

We are best friends since we met when we were 12 years old. Ronald is like a brother that I have never had and I'm glad that he is there for me when I need him the most. Right now we are walking to school, and then after school we are going to take our aptitude test that determine which faction I will get.

As we get to school, Ronald is surrounded by other Dauntless girls trying to flirt with him as always. While I go upstairs to class or just to hang out.

As I walk upstairs and start to walk the kind of crowed hallway I bump into someone really hard, that I fell backward.

"Ow!" I say while rubbing my head

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry" says a guys voice

"It's okay it was an accident" I say still not looking up

"Here let me help you up" he says while extending his hand to me

I look up and I am met with his brown eyes. I snap out of it and accept his hand. He pulls me up and down asks "are you sure you angered alright?"

"Yes I'm fine no need to worry" I look at him

He has brown eyes, kind of short hair and his hair style goes with him pretty good and is wearing grey clothing.

"I'm Christian"

"Hi I'm Alexis" I say with a smile

"Wait aren't you that girl who always comes late to 3rd period and sleeps?"

"Yup that me" I say with a proud smile

"I figured it would be you"

"Yea no one forgets about me ever trust me"

"I bet all the Dauntless guys chase after you"

"They do but I tell them that I am not interested and to get out of my way"

"Wow" he says with a chuckle

"Well got to go to class see you later"

"See you around"

~timeskip~

I am walking to the auditorium to the announcement of the aptitude test and explain everything, there is to know kind of.

"Welcome everyone in this room, today is the day you will receive the results of your aptitude test and that will determine what faction you get. You cannot reveal your test results with anyone. So therefore tomorrow will be your Choosing Ceremony and every single one of you will choose which faction you want to be in. So good luck and I'll see you all tomorrow" says Jenni, Jeanine Matthews daughter.

I despise her so much. I am sitting next to Ronald as always.

"~hey Ronnie~" says Skyler

"Oh hey Skyler" says Ronald without showing interest

"~Oh Ronnie why are you being mean to me~"

"I'm not being mean I'm just not in the mood right now"

"~was it Alexis who put you in this mood, I must say why are you even friends with a brat like her, like I'm more bett-"

"Shut up Skyler, and don't you dare call Alexis that!"

She looks at him with shock and leaves. I look down and I don't look at him.

"You're not a brat okay, you better than her"

"What makes you say that, she is right, I'm nothing"

"Alexis your not just nothing your something. Your funny, smart, kind, daring, creative, and beautiful. Trust me, most guys like you because of those things you have that other girls don't and I sometimes wished that you were mine" Ronald says but says the last part in a whisper

"Thanks I needed that and also" I lean close to his ear

"I have never thought that my best friend will fall for me" I say while leaving him alone because they called me

As I enter the room I see Tori, getting everything ready for me.

"Hey Tori" I say walking up to her

"Hey Alexis, I thought that I was going to get some other kid"

"Haha, but you got yours truly"

Tori laughs and says "No wonder he likes you so much"

"Wait?!? Who?!?"

"You'll see soon"

"Fine"

~timeskip~

I wake from the simulation and look at Tori who looks shocked.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" and with that she turns away

"Tori what we my results?"

"Umm... Dauntless...And Erudite and Abnegation"

"What? I can't have three results"

"I know but you are just like your parents"

"What are you talking about?"

"Okay when your mom came for her aptitude test, she got more than one result and your father, when there was a simulation attack, he didn't react like the others that got injected by the serum. We call those who are like that divergent" She whispers the last word

"So your tests are inconclusive and therefore you are divergent. But be careful Alexis , there are those people who will harm you if they find out who you are. You cannot let them find out about you. Do you promise me?"

"I promise"

"Okay good, I'll just have to delete the file and replace it with that you got a Dauntless result"

I leave afterwards and start to make my way home.

I'm scared

Will I harm those that I love?

Will I sacrifice myself for them?

It doesn'tmatter anymore because I am...

DIVERGENT

~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~

Vote ✔

Comment 💬

Follow 😘