What are we now?

I come out of the room and start to walk back home. I keep thinking about what Tori said about those who will harm me if they found out if I was divergent.

"Hey Alexis! Wait up!"

I turn around and I see Ronald. I always had a crush on him, even though we were best friends and I didn't show my emotions to him a lot.

"Hey Ronnie" I say

Ronald blushes when I said his nickname.

"Hey, so what did you get?"

"We aren't suppose to share our results" I look at him seriously

"Fine, and whatever you choose tomorrow, I will never leave you ok"

"Ok"

"Umm... do you want to come over to my house right now and you know hang out?" He says while scratching his neck

"Sure why not" I say with a smile

"great come on!" Ronald says while running away from me

"Hey no fair!" I starts to run after him

He keeps running until we both get to Dauntless Headquarters.

"No...fair..." I say between pants

"yes...it is..." Ronald pants as well

We both go in and we both enter Ronald's home. His parents aren't here because they away really working with my parents on their Dauntless jobs.

"Hey come on, let's go to my room"

"okay" I say before entering his room

He comes in after me and closes the door behind him while I lay down on his bed.

Ronald comes and lays beside me and looks at me with a smile on his face.

"what?" I say

"nothing" he says and then he sits up

I sit up too and then I look at the posters at the wall. Then I feel him pulling me to sit on his lap. Once when I am on his lap he smirks and then he kisses me.

I gasp but then I soon fell to the kiss and I find myself kissing him back. Ronald lays back down with me on top of him and he doesn't stop kissing me. I keep kissing him and he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I denied him. He groans into the kiss and bites my lip. I gasp and Ronald takes this moment to put his tongue in my mouth. I moan into the kiss and Ronald just smirks and turns us over so he is on top of me.

"I love you" Ronald says in the kiss, as he keeps kissing me.

"I love you too" I say and I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss

Ronald groans and holds my waist and stops kissing me and looks at me with a smile. I smile back and then Ronald starts to kiss my neck. I blush, Ronald starts to bite my neck and starts to suck on it. I gasp and then I smile.

"Ronald, what are you doing?"

"What does it look I'm doing, I'm marking you as mine" He says with a smirk

I blush more while he keeps sucking on my neck. Then there is a knock on the door.

"Ronald, open up"

I know that voice, it's Ronald's mom, Abigail. Ronald's dad is Peter, my mom told me that they don't get along and I don't know why.

"Just a minute mom" Ronald says while he keeps sucking on my neck and he found my spot because I moaned quietly.

"I like what I'm hearing Alexis" He says while sucking my neck

"Ronald stop, we are going to get caught"

"No we aren't okay" Ronald stops and starts to kiss me again

I kiss him back and he puts a hand on my thigh and he runs his hand over my body.

I pull away and look at Ronald.

"We should stop now okay, I have to go home anyways" I get up and I get my backpack.

"No don't leave me" He says while he hugs my waist

"Ronald I need to go, mom is going to get worried about me and you know how my dad is"

He turns me around so I am facing him.

"You know that we can't be together. You know that our parents hate each other and they won't allow us to be together" I say

"So you are saying that we can't be together because of our parents hate each other"

I look down and Ronald lifts me head up.

"I love you Alexis and I don't care if our parents won't allow it. I would run away with you just to be together"

I smile at him and I hug him, he hugs me back.

"I should go, I'll see you tomorrow at the ceremony okay"

"Okay"

I leave his room and I exit from the back door he has. And I start to run home. When I get home, I climb into the window in my room and lay down.

~what are we now Ronald?~

~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~

Vote✔

Comment 💬

Follow 😘