Chapter Five

Bens P.O.V

Denis his eyes were so dull,lifeless and dark.His body a canvas and his self harm is the art.His cut a line his arms and thighs.His burns circle around his shoulders and forearm.His black and blue marks litter the broken body that's been beaten and thrown away.Looking down at my lap I frown,he was so far from being okay,I hate what he's thinking I remember it,I had my scars I've had pain and suffering,but I just started smoking and forgot.Denis lifted his head,his eyes were blood shot and sunken in with the bags hanging from underneath.His breathing was deep and ragged.Slowly his eyes rolled to the back of his head,he's past out from exhaustion,frowning I picked him up carrying him bridal style back to car,as I walked the woods,the blades were rusted and blood covered,some fresh and new while other had to be at least seven years old.Shaking away the thoughts I grabbed my car keys opening the passenger seat door and laid Denis down buckling him down and shutting the door,quickly I began driving I noticed Denis was very tense and his breathing was loud and choking like.This went on for about ten minutes before Denis awoke scaring Ben,he swerved the vehicle and quickly turned right parking at his house,slowly he let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding,and grabbed Denis' hand and took him inside were he could be safe and free from depression and he'll he's been living through.