T vs J

One night at Kim's, Jessica went home drunk, she throw her heels carelessly at the front door and struggling to stand still to find her way to a soft bedding, Taeyeon who was busy making out with another woman on the couch, they're both half-naked but the drunk woman didn't careless until she bumped into the couch startling the two horny rabbits.

"What the fuck? Who is she? Are you cheating behind my back, Erik Kim?" The slut yelled and slapped the poor midget straight to his face making TaeYeon stumble on his butt, glaring back at her drunken ex-wife whose throwing daggers on them.

"Erik, my ass." Jessica thought. (Erik was Taeyeon's english name, he often uses the name for flirting purpose hoping it would work on him but luckily it always on pervert ex-husband TaeYeon and also being an ass)

"W-What? No! We're done, okay? Don't be too paranoid, babe." Taeyeon defended while he stopping the slut to wear her tops.

"Honey, where's the kids?" Jessica evilly stated making Taeyeon's eyes widen because they both knew that their kids were on their parents home every Saturday. Good for you!

"What kids? You're married? Is that woman, your wife? How dare you? Fuck you, liar! Get your filthy hands off me or I'll kicked your fucking dick! We're done seriously! Asshole!" The slut stormed out leaving a dumbfounded Taeyeon and Jessica was smirking as she went to the kitchen peacefully.

"JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON!" TaeYeon scream angrily.

KIM EMPIRE BUILDING

"I triple the price just do your job without a trace, okay?" Taeyeon slammed an envelope filled with cash infront of the hitman whom he hires a day ago.

"Are you sure about this buddy? You can do it yourself if I were you, don't waste too much money just to kill her and worst she's still your wife and I know you'll regret it later and besides you both have kids and they'll need their mother, your such a heartless ass, ya know?" Yuri, his only bestfriend that works as a professional hitman for almost 15 years and they know each other since diapers.

"If you don't want to take it, I'll do it myself, I can't stand her forever and she's partly insane woman, she even ruined my sex life EVERYTIME but I didn't interfere her lovelife with that ugly tanned model.

"Ouch, I was also tan but not ugly, watch your words, Kim!" Yuri helding his chest acted hurt by his bestfriend's choice of words but it won't easily work on TaeYeon.

"I almost caught them sucking each other's face inside her office!" Taeyeon scoffed making Yuri disgusted by the midget's endless boring story about his ex-wife that he almost blurted everytime they would meet each other. He thought that they still loved each other but they won't easily accept nor admit it.

"You sounds jealous, I know that you're only pissed because you and Jessica always making love on that office back then so you're jealous when she make out there with someone else, just admit you still love your wife." Yuri snorted.

"EX-WIFE! Okay and no I don't love her anymore, all I cared about was our kids nothing else even that evil woman!" Taeyeon slumped back into his rounded couch inside his office.

"Okay fine so can I excuse myself because I was supposed to be in-charge to my baby Yeri since my wife was on her parents home. Call me if you had another story to tell and remind yourself to hired a psychiatrist or a lawyer for your mental problem not a hitman because both of you was totally crazy!" Yuri hastily dashed off so the midget couldn't reach him and beat him to death.

"YAH! KWON YURI! GET YOU ASS BACK HERE!"

SERENITY AND CO. BUILDING

Jessica and Sooyoung was on their way inside the CEO office when they saw the three kids waiting patiently inside, the adorable scene was too much to handle by their mother so she swiftly runs towards them to engulfed into her warmth.

"MOMMY" The three adorable kids hollers in unison as they watched the woman approaching them and with excitement they were happy to see their mother as well because their father was suck in everything yet they still loves him.

"Where's your dumb father?" Jessica asked after she kisses each of them on their forehead.

"Dad has an urgent meeting so I'll take Soojung and Yoong with me to visit our wonderful Mom." As the eldest, Tiffany did the most of the talking to her mother.

"Mom, we're hungry!" The twins said in unison followed by their stomach growling. Such a big eater Kim siblings.

"Okay, how about we eat to the nearby restaurant after Mommy settled her work first? How's it?" Jessica cheerfully said.

"Sica, how about our dinner date?" Sooyoung who remains invisible to the family finally speak behind the CEO and stare lovingly at the children who glares in return.

"Sorry babe I think we have to cancel and move it for the other time, you know I couldn't say no to them, sorry, I'll make it up to you, okay?" Sooyoung nodded as he stomped outside the office doesn't forget to stick his tongue out towards the evil kids same goes with them.

"I'll get my purse first, sweethearts so we could eat our lunch too, okay?" Jessica said before she left the kids still sitting on the red couch.

"Mission accomplished, we should tell Daddy about it!" Yoong cheers and fished out his phone inside his pocket made his noonas chuckled by his adorable antics.

"Hello, Dad? The plan work, she will having lunch and dinner with us, you going?" Yoong informed.

"Be there at 2pm and don't let your Mom leave when I didn't arrive yet, araesso?" Taeyeon happily respond from his kids call.

"Roger that, Daddy!" Yoong salute comically making his father chuckle on the other line.

"Say hello to your noonas and send my kisses to them, love you all!"

"We love you too Daddy!" The three kids shouted in unison on the phone.

"Kids, shall we go now?" Jessica appeared changing into a new set of clothes since she was a fashion icon so her kids usually wears a stylish one everyday like today same goes with Taeyeon who always wear fashionable suit made by Serenity. They look like dashing and awesome fashionista family.

*******************************

A/N: This story was kinda cute for my liking so I'm hoping that you all like it too.

With Love,

chocomint89