A Day Without You

LOS ANGELES

Roaming around the city of angels, Jessica finally took a day off from her packed schedules but unfortunately she couldn't spend it with the kids since she was destined to her L.A. branch, she almost missed almost half of the family activity and she grateful for Taeyeon that he was there for them despite of his tight schedule, he usually finished off his work immediately to took a week off sp he could attend theor children since Jessica was out of hand. Sooyoung always the one who accompany during her off but today she wasn't on the mood to be a clingy girlfriend since these days she was being occupied by one person, yes, she didn't want to admit that she always misses that annoying dork, she was out of her mind right now and it's been a month since they last saw each other. Mostly, she skype her kids early in the morning and evening here, she secretly spying Taeyeon's whereabout with their kids help, Soojung almost do the reports, Tiffany was the one who always observing her father and Yoong was the hole. They almost caught by the man, thankfully Soojung had a sharp tongue that could fooled Taeyeon, unknown to her, the ex-husband hired a hitman to watch her to L.A. and right now he was always keep an eye to the CEO.

"It's been a long day for me I hope I could go home soon." Jessica said to no one as she looked at her wallpaper, a family picture where Taeyeon and the kids happily hugging each other with her on the center. She misses them together as a whole but her ego say so, Taeyeon first to break up with her because he said he couldn't stand her attitude problem such as high ego, brat, arrogant, short-tempered, annoying and suck at cooking, well obviously, she was deeply hurt by his words which is partly true, although she knew herself that she was only a second choice for Taeyeon, they've been married forcefully by their parents when thy found out that she was impregnated by the Kim since she was fully aware that he had a girlfriend back then, SunMi was his first love until now, she thought. When Tiffany was born, he rarely goes clubbing also limits his drinking and smoking habit, he becomes on-hand father to their first born but rarely she heard the 3-words from him even they're already married so she often annoyed him alot to make things worst, she physically abusing him but the guy never fought back and rarely went home, thinking he was with his woman, SunMi until one night she proves her speculation was right, seeing them together holding hands but she could only hated him very much until death.

"Loser, you're such a loser Kim Taeyeon!" Jessica whispered disappointedly.

SEOUL CITY

Taeyeon carrying Yoong on his arms while Tiffany followed behind tugging at his shirt as he hold the other twin, Soojung on his left hand. They've been on a sunday family day where they usually strolling around the nearby park, eating on sidewalks and shopping favored to his two lovely girls while Taeyeon and Yoong happily eating their ice cream, chocomint, their all-time favorites.

"I miss mommy!" Yoong whined but still licking his ice cream.

"Nado!" The two girls said in unison eating their ice cream too.

"A day without her giving me so much stress, I couldn't concentrate at my work! You'd better be back Jung or I will kill you!" Taeyeon thought as he almost finished the whole tub of ice cream together with his adorable children.

A FEW MONTHS LATER

"I want you to shoot her dead, only Jessica not my kids, araesso?" Taeyeon fuming in anger while he called the hitman he hires a few weeks ago.

"Affirmative!" The hitman answered.

"You fool me Jung Jessica, you'll pay for this, you wretch!" Taeyeon slams his fist against the table earning a terrified stares from Yoong but the little boy remains silence and calm.

"Will daddy wouldn't be angry?" Tiffany asked her mother who's calmly sitting on her swivel chair as she sketches her new design.

"I guess, your dumb father will get rid of me and that explains why a hitman been following me these days, I'm sure." Jessica said since she's being aware of the Kim's true nature as one of the world's powerful Mafia.

"I don't want you to die, mommy!" Soojung cried while she was clutching on her beloved mother's dress. She was scared if something bad happens to her mother she loves dearly.

"I'm not dying kiddo, me and your dad only plays hide & seek, I can handle myself as long as you're always by my side sweethearts." Jessica cooed while caressing her daughter's back.

"Sure thing, mom! We love you!" Tiffany hugged her mommy.

FLASHBACK

After Jessica arrives from L.A., she went straight home with her boyfriend Sooyoung as Taeyeon caught them red handed while doing sexual intercourse, the plan work for Jessica knowing that the divorce paper will be granted faster than she expected, she couldn't let herself to be with the former husband after discovering how SunMi and him getting back together behind her back when Taeyeon proposed her that they would fix their relationship not too long ago and even saw them making love at the other woman's apartment. She stole the Kim's confidential documents, good thing she was trained like a secret agent under the Jung clan so no one caught her, she even hide from him with Tiffany and Soojung, unfortunately Yoong wasn't home that day. The couple turns into psychopath because of being jealous with each other.

"You will face a HellSica, you sick bastard! You almost trapped me from your fake drama. You want me huh? My ass!" Jessica murmured.

"JUNG JESSICA!!!!" Taeyeon yelled in anger as he stares at his ex-wife.

*******************************

A/N: A worst case scenario between TaengSic, do you all think they'll getting back together?

With Love,

chocomint89