Hate You To Death

Family Sports Festival held at SM Academy where Kim siblings study, the awkward couple attended the said event with Sooyoung made Taeyeon fumes in anger so he unwillingly bring SunMi with him for a payback and makes his ex-wife jealous, the three kids knew they're only their parents friend but despises them back. The first game was sack race of married couple, the Kim's were one of the candidate much to their dismay, the kids cheered for their parents as they watching from the corner with Sooyoung and SunMi who seems gloomy for the day while hating the evil kids and poorly munching their popcorns watching TaengSic couple doing sweet things together because of the freaking game.

"Just once, we've got to be a team, you don't want to disappoint the kids, right?" Taeyeon instructed the already pissed woman beside her, reminding herself not to punch her ex-husband's annoying face it was the same feeling from the husband whose getting annoyed every single he's spending with the nagging woman.

"Oh my, you're so annoying ahjussi, I alreasy knew that before we attended this fucking event with YOU and made a mental note that I'm the mother of the kids so I'm the first who get informed by them." Jessica barks which caught the other couples attention, they're whispering made her think that they suspiciously know that they're separated much to her dismay, she doesn't want to humiliate their kids and also their names by such gossip.

"Hey, idiot just tilt your neck too much like you're kissing me, they're staring at us, you don't want to humiliate our kids spreading gossips such as were legally separated or worst divorce, right? Just once please." Jessica begged and the ex-husband got it but he already had a plan to himself beforehand.

"Don't kill me afterwards crazy woman." Taeyeon warned before he take Jessica's lips to his own making the crowd went crazy and cheers for them like how they're kids doing while the invisible Sooyoung and SunMi both walked out from the event filled with anger and hatred from the couple.

"A little humiliation of Jessica Jung won't hurt right at least we don't humiliate our precious angels, see them cheering for us." Taeyeon shrugged the dumbfounded looks from Jessica as he proudly faces the crazy crowd to prepare for the race and didn't forget to held his ex-wife's soft hand intertwined to his, the Kim siblings cringed by their parent's action and their idiot father whose waving like a celebrity for today adding the older women whose swoon by TaeYeon's charm.

"It's embarassing." Soojung facepalm herself.

"Have you seen our Mom's face? It turns beet red like a tomato." Tiffany claps her hand cheerfully watching her mom's shy reaction as she awkwardly held her ex-husband's hand as well and it worsen by the crowd's cheer.

"She's hot! I want my wife as hot as Mommy! Damn!" Yoong snapped and happily curse that he learned from his Daddy TaeYeon and Soojung.

"Language, Kim Yoong!" Tiffany remarks glaring at her dongsaeng.

"By the way, have you noticed Mr. Sooyoung and Ms. SunMi? They're sitting beside us awhile ago but they're not here? I wonder where they've been?" Soojung wondered scrutinizing the crowd hoping to see the two adults.

"Jealous freaks!" Yoong murmurs not liking the two of them.

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

The Kim kids happily plays at the backyard where the ex-couple sitting away from each other, they thought about how annoying their day that they're together disliking to see each other's face after that specific incident of kissing.

"Is she PMS-ing?" Taeyeon thought when he secretly glancing at the woman browsing a fashion magazine. Lately, Jessica was too occupied from work because she was planning to held a runway this week that most prestigious fashion icons as well as celebrities and politicians were attending and she always venting her anger and stress to her innocent ex-husband, she didn't understand herself how she likes pissing and annoying Taeyeon in so many ways, he also didn't fight back, that's so rare for him, the woman also neglected her rumored boyfriend, Sooyoung.

"Dad, Mom, come here so we could play tug-of-war, losers will pay for takeout dinner, deal?" Soojung suggested made all agreed.

"DEAL!" The ex-couple said in unison and the kids cheered.

"How much for the pizza?"

"$9.48."

"Okay, thank you." Taeyeon unwillingly took out a cash out from his pocket as his family staring at him cheekily while they're all out for drive-thru it's been so long that they've done the bonding.

"I couldn't believe I lost to you, woman and it's your fault little buddy!" He eyed his son before he pointed towards Jessica smirking sitting on the passenger seat beside him while the kids sat at the backseat.

"Well, it runs from Jung's blood that we're always good in everything and I'm the living proof." Jessica boasted giving a high-five to the kids at the back leaving Taeyeon outcasted.

"No sided me huh? Such ungrateful people, no one loves me like seriously." Taeyeon faking a sad tone to made his family guilty while he was driving on their way home until the awkward silence engulfs the whole ride.

The kids cheerfully places the monster box of pizza with variety of flavor in the center table of their living room, Yoong who as the most excited to eat them wholly, jumping up and down helping his noona Tiffany to get them plates while Soojung carefully observing her still silent father sitting on the couch, he was occupied and oblivious to his surrounding until a tap on his left shoulder snapped him out from his reverie, he confusingly stares at Jessica wearing an innocent look or rather a fake one.

"You okay?" The woman asked curiously.

"Yeah." The man response casually avoiding her intense stare and look somewhere to disturb him.

"Daddy here take a bite of my pizza." Soojung offered as she run towards her father followed by Tiffany and Yoong who already jumped on him.

"Happy Father's Day Daddy! We love you!" The kids said in unison before hugging the puzzled Taeyeon as he hugged them back.

"Hey, mommy join us here!" Soojung pulled her shy mommy towards her daddy.

"Kiss~ kiss~" Evil kid Yoong demanded copying his noonas as they cheering for their mommy Jessica.

"You don't want to disappoint them, are you?" Taeyeon wiggling his brows as he teased the now reddened CEO before a hard smacked on his head takes place before Jessica caught his lips on cue earning a cheering crowd behind. Anyway, he's liking it very much but he doesn't to get obvious.

"There, happy? Aish, pabo!" Jessica knocked his head before immediately walked away hiding a blush on her face.

"She's ridiculous!" Taeyeon scoffed as he shove a pizza on his mouth joining the little devils already digging on their monster pizza.

*******************************

A/N: How truly ironic about happy family when I only had a mother by my side. Well, I guess we're living like this by the way. It's fate.

With Love,

chocomint89