Starting Point

Another long day for Jessica Jung after she often received a death threat from her ex-husband but she never give a damn, her kids were more important rather than playing dumbness with Taeyeon, the most immature creature she ever had. She doesn't care of his whereabouts anymore but she's worried sick with Yoong so she decided to sneak inside the Kim residence when her ex-husband was at work and she was more grateful that Yoong decided to be with her because the little boy was too afraid from his own father when he always got home drunk and bringing different sluts every night. Jessica keeping herself to kill the inconsiderate and irresponsible man that she couldn't believe herself that she married the bastard, she hides the kids away from the Kim-Jung clan and settled at the farther most side of Korea. However, she's still have a secret access from her company and to their shared home but avoiding the eyes of media, the former couple professionally hides their issues avoiding to spread rumors about their worst situation. Taeyeon who spend most of his time inside his office, firing employees, tapping keyboards, yelling to everyone and even getting home late, drunk. The new lifestyle of the Kim Empire CEO that lately getting worst making the company's profit decreases, one by one their potential investors pulling out from the business leaving a stressful Kim. Jessica heard about the news and worried for Taeyeon but her endless ego that high as the mountain tells her not to be attached again, the kids mostly misses their father always crying at night much to the mother's dismay. She planned to meet with Kim Taeyeon privately giving him an option but unfortunately she couldn't reached the midget until a news came that he was admitted at Seoul Hospital due to lack of sleep and too much stress, the separation was still kept as a secret from the public.

"Mommy can we visit Daddy, we missed him alot and we knew that he was still a good person so forgive him already, pretty please!" The unusual Soojung pleased to her mother and finally sided her father when they heard the sad news regarding Kim Taeyeon besides they're still a Kim after all.

"I don't know sweety, it's too dangerous for all of us." Jessica stated making the kids frowned.

"B-But D-Daddy's hurt and we have to take good care of him like what he always do when we're getting sick." Yoong retorted with a pleading eyes.

"Yoong's right Mom if you don't want to, I could take Soojung and Yoong with me to visit Daddy." Tiffany eagerly demanded when she stood infront of her dear mother.

"Kay, I get it so tonight we will pay a visit to your Daddy, araesso?" Jessica sighed in defeat.

"Yay, thanks Mom! You're the best." The kids jumped in glee.

The night when Jessica promise to take the kids, they drove to Seoul Hospital making sure that they were the only visitors to pay a last visit due to her influence they reached the private ward without struggle, perks of being a Jung. The kids silently stares at their unconscious father with many IV lines sunk into his fair skin, Tiffany first approached him before Soojung and Yoong followed suit while the egoistic Jessica was leaning on the door frame as she watched their kids and her ex-husband, battling of she could at least shamelessly stood infront of Taeyeon but her ego again control over her body, fuck that ego. Yoong kisses his father's bruise cheek before caressing using the back of his little hand, the eldest child could only cry out of sympathy and Soojung coldlessly stares at him and broke into tears which is rare to the little ice princess, Taeyeon stirs into his sleep and slowly open his eyes catching the sight of his beloved family, he also broke into tears as he hugged the kids on his arms, Jessica who stay rooted finally joined the crew.

"Have you eaten?" Jessica asked nonchalantly before they all broke the hug.

"Honestly, I have no appetite since I admitted here that explains why my stomach growls like now." A loud growl interrupted their family moment but turns into laughter.

"You should be grateful we bought something on our way here." Jessica offered before Tiffany handed the bag of foods with her.

"Thanks but still I have to get rid of you Miss Jessica Jung after this lovely moment." Taeyeon threatened as he whispers into his wife's ears but Jessica only shrugged and ordered Tiffany to attends her father instead.

"Daddy, I have to tell you something!" Yoong caught their attention as he jumped off from his father's side.

"Guess it's about girls, little buddy!" Taeyeon joked made Jessica glares at them.

"Yeah and finally she said YES to me yesterday, her name is Seo Juhyun, my girlfriend! You're teachings how to woo a woman was definitely the best!" Yoong happily announced as he showed his thumbs up made the former couple jaw dropped as well as his noonas.

"Yah and why is that?" Taeyeon earns a hard smacked on the back of his head from raging Jessica.

"You and your stupidity, you're calling for it, dickhead!" Jessica barks while she repeatedly pinched and slapped Taeyeon's poor body.

"Mommy stop it you'll hurt Daddy!" Tiffany defended while covering her father from her mother's wrath.

"KIM YOONG YOU EXPLAIN IT TO ME OR I'LL BURIED YOU TOGETHER WITH YOUR UNGRATEFUL FATHER!" Jessica said angrily with her hands on her hips showing her superiority over them.

"Sorry mommy." Yoong murmured avoiding his mother's deathly glare.

"I told you to keep it from your witch mother about wooing and dating, kiddo." Taeyeon whispered to his little boy soothing him.

"Yah Daddy!" Tiffany scoffed when she heard her dear father talking about woman again.

"Maybe you want a secret tips how to woo an angry mommy." Soojung playfully added while eavesdropping at their usual conversation.

"Thanks dear but nevermind I rather stay single forever than wooing your ridiculous mother again, such a stress~" Taeyeon admitted.

"I'm telling you a secret, she's only playing hard to get like Seohyun does." Yoong frankly speaking made Taeyeon smirked.

"Operation: I'll kill her with my sweetness, you're a gold Kim Taeyeon, way to go brainy! Way to go!" Taeyeon mentally speaking.

*******************************

A/N: I want to see an action between TaengSic, watch Venus and Mars korean film so you could visualize their intense fight. Thanks.

With Love,

chocomint89