~Laurence (PDH)~

Y/N (your name)

Y/E (your eye colour)

Y/H (your hair colour)

==========================================================

Y/N POV

I rushed to school sprinting the whole way since I forgot I was supposed to catch the bus...again BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER! NOTHING IS GOING TO BRING ME DOWN TODAY! today is valentines day and I have my heart set on the one special guy I want to give my valentines day card to, Laurence <3!!! he's just so dreamy, that Carmel hair, his tanned skin, his sky blue eyes, his perfect smile, not to mention his soft calming voice~ He's just so perfect! /)>3<(\...but...unfortunately I'm clearly not the only one to notice this. There are lots of girls who are after Laurence, heck it's going to be tough for me to get anywhere near him. I sigh, making my way to my locker as I drowsily think of a way on how I could get to talk to him today. I could hear Ivy and her friends talking about it behind me.

"The other girls better just back off they should know better then to even try to ask out garroth or laurence! there cleary ours and it's obvious they like us" Ivy laughed maniacally, she eyed me down and I quickly turned away. I know Ivy is after garroth but she's making sure her other friends go after laurence and aaron so she can have them tied around her finger...she's the worst. I look at my timetable and beam with joy! Laurence is in 4 of my classes! THIS IS PERFECT!!!

"yes! I'll finally get to tell him how I feel! this is the best day of my life!" I beamed

"tell who how you feel?" I heard laurence say behind me, i jumped and spun around

"L-laurence! you scared me!" I feel sweat drip down my face, he didn't hear anything I just said did he?!

"heh sorry, I just noticed you acting awfully excited, I see everyones happy for Valentines day huh" he says...with...that...oh god that adorable perfect smile <3...I wipe up my drool

"o-oh yes, w-well ev-v-veryone has got the-er crush r-right eheheh" IM SUCH AN IDIOT!

"Can't disagree with that, say garroth isn't here today since he's taking his crush out of the school since she's having trouble with her work, romantic huh, anyway would you mind spending the day with me?" laurence said tilting his head slightly. I pause for a moment to process the holy words I've been waiting to hear forever

"...sure...th-that sounds like fun! haha!" I grin

"cool, well I'll see you in class, later y/n" he walks off and winks at me when he says my name

I sigh and put my back against my locker internally fingerling about what just happened. THIS IS FINALLY MY CHANCE TO TELL HIM HOW I FEEL! it's perfect! I'll spend the whole day talking, laughing, and hanging out with him and then at then when it's time to go home I'll give him my valentines card, IT'LL BE SO ROMANTIC AND PERFECT!!! EEEH! I CAN'T WAIT! today is going to be perfect...I can see Ivy and her friends walking over to me...I spoke to soon...

"Hey you! don't get all giddy over there, I know what your thinking and you are NOT getting to Laurence"

"huh? wh-what? what do you mean? you don't have anything to do with this"

"Oh don't I? let me lay this down for you sweetheart nice and clearly, Garroth is MINE, aaron belongs to Lily! and little ol laurence belongs to ALEX! they are our ticket to getting some respect around here and your not going to ruin it for us SO SCRAM YOU FAT POTATO" Ivy finished her statement and Alex punched me straight in the nose and they all left laughing. I held my nose in pain, it regally hurt but SCREW THEM! They don't know the first thing about love! even if laurence doesn't return his feelings for me he deserves someone MUCH better then bullies like them!