Sam wants what?

Sam, Dean, and I all piled into the impala, Sam and Dean in the front and me in the back. My eyes started to get heavy and I slowly fell asleep to the soft sounds of Asia.
****Dean's pov****
I took a look in the review mirror and to check on Caroline and of course she was pressed up against the side of the door asleep.
"So Sammy the three of us finally back together, eh?"
"Dean, you know that I missed you and Care. But, I had to get out. This life," Sam said well moving his hands around. "is just not for me."
After a brief pause He continued. " And it doesn't have to be for Caroline either."
"Sam what are you getting at? Because if you think that I'm letting Care stay with you, your crazy!"
"Dean, just hear me out. You know when I left for Stanford I wanted to bring Care with me. She doesn't deserve this life Dean and you know it. Care's 15 she deserves a normal life. A life where cleaning a shot gun and salting and burning bodies aren't her main focus. She should be worried about being asked to the dance by the guy she likes, and making plans with her friends." Sam stopped talking and looked a me with his big puppy dog eyes.
"What are you getting at Sam?" I asked a bit harsh. I couldn't believe it. Sam now wanted to be a part of Care's life. I did everything with her, I taught her how to hold a shot gun. I was with her the first time she took a vamps head off. But I wasn't just there for hunting. I was there for the hard times, her first period even though it was awkward I helped her understand that she wasn't going to bled to death. Sam was still looking at me.
"Dean I get it, you want what's best for Care. But so do I." He said sternly.
"When I get back to campus on Monday I want Caroline to stay with me for a bit." I laughed, getting a weird look from Sam. Did he really think I was going to let that happen?
"Look Dean, we'll let Care chose who she wants to live with. Me and Jess, where she can live a normal life. Or with you on the open road."
"Fine by me." I said confidently
"Care can chose." I know Care will always chose me, we always have each others back.