Aslyum

"So get this," Sam said to me and Dean as walked over to Sam with food as he was sitting in a booth at a buffet restaurant.
"In Rockford, Illinois a husband shot his wife and then turned the gun on himself." Sam said.
"Murder suicide, unless the guy was an angry spirt it's not our kind of gig," I told Sam.
"Before he went home and killed his wife, he answered a 911 call at the Roosevelt Asylum. I think that there might be something there," Sam shrugged.
"So you think that the guy was possessed when he killed his wife?" Dean asked.
"That's exactly what I think," Sam said.
"Okay if we leave now we should make it to Rockford by 4," Dean said. And with that we were back I the impala on the way to our next hunt.
****time skip to when they arrive to Rockford*****
"So what's the next step now that we're here?" I asked Dean.
"Well, me and Sam are going to go stake out the local bar see what we can find out, and you are going to stay in the motel room. Because your not legal drinking age." Dean said with a smirk. That was one thing that sucked being younger than Sam and Dean I was underage and could never get into bars with them.
"Guys," I said sitting further up in the impala so my hands were holding on to the back of Sam and Deans seats and my head was in between theirs. "We commit credit card fraud, and impersonate federal agents. I'm sure me having a fake ID to get into the bar is no big deal," I say with a smirk.
"Nice try kid, but the drinking law is one that should be upheld," Dean smirked right back. Pushing me back into my seat.
******time skip
After Sam and Dean dropped me off at the motel room I took a shower and thought that right now would be the perfect time to Skype Matt. After we rapped up the bugs case, me and Matt tried to Skype each other at least every 3 days. It was hard just seeing Matt through a computer screen, but we made it work. I made Sam and Dean make a deal, the next time we were hunting in the same state the Matt lived in, the would take me to go see him, and whatever the case that would let me see Matt again I was already excited. So I logged into Skype and clicked on matts name.
"Hey cutie," Matt said through the screen, he said the same thing whenever he answered a Skype call, but I still managed to blush.
"Hello handsome," I replied.
"So what case are you and your brothers working on now?" Matt asked. So I explained the case to him.
"Promise me you'll be careful," Matt said.
"I always am," I smiled. Just then Sam and Dean entered the room.
"Talking to your boyfriend?" Dean asked. Me and Matt bother blushed.
"So," Dean said coming over to talk to Matt through the screen.
"I know this big brother intimation speech isn't going to be as scary through a computer screen. But just know this you hurt my sister and me and Sam with drive cross country to find your ass," Dean said with Matt looking really nervous. "And remember, we have guns, because we're hunters, and we hunt things," Dean finished with a smirk.
"Sorry about that Matt but I better go," I said
"Okay, Skype me later!" Matt said.

So I hope that chapter wasn't boring! I just wanted to have a bit of Caroline and Matt time. The next chapter will be about the case! Next chapter will be a lot better I promise!!!