First loves

It was about 12:30 in the afternoon and Dean and Sam had just made a food run while I  stated at the hotel doing research, trying to figure out what had killed the developer and the construction worker. All evidence was pointing to bugs.
"So get this," I said as Sam and Dean entered the hotel room. "A developer was killed at Oasis Plains before construction even started, it was another bug related death."
"Well looks like we're going to stake out Oasis Plains then, let's go." Dean said while he headed out the door again me and Sam following him.
*****time skip to the arrival at Oasis Plains****
"Good this place gives me the creeps," Dean said Sam kinda chuckled.
"What do you mean?" Sam asked " it's a normal subdivision."
" That's right," I said. " good morning dear! I hope your presentation goes great a work today dear!" I mocked what I married couple would sound like. "God it's enough to make you want to be sick." I said.
"See, Care gets it!" Dean said and smiled at me. "I would take our family over normally any day" Dean said, As we walked toward the new developers house, there was a barbecue going on today. To allow people who wanted to buy a house to see what was the neighbourhood was like. As soon as I nocked on the door a middle aged man answered.
"Larry Pike," the man said. Sticking his hand out for Sam and Dean to shake it. "Interested in Oasis Plains," he continued. "Just so you know we accept new home owners of every race, religion, Color," he paused, " and sexuality," I could barely keep myself from laughing, if Sam and Dean were husband and husband that would mean I'm there child. Oh I'm gonna have fun with this. Before Sam or Dean could tell Larry that we were all siblings I jumped into the conversation. " isn't it great that there all accepting here Dad's?" I said.
" ha ha ha your hilarious Care." Dean said.
" No were brothers and this is our sister. Our dads getting up there in age and where looking for a place for him." Sam said.
"Oh right," Larry said kind of awkwardly. "Come on in, barbecues out back."  And we followed Larry out to the patio where he introduced us to his wife, and son Matt. As soon as I looked at Matt my stomach dropped, he had this shaggy hair that fell perfectly on his forehead, and these beautiful eyes you could get lost in. He was the nerdy kind of guy, buy it worked for him. I had never felt this way, I had butterflies in my stomach. Was this my first crush? Larry then introduced us to the realtor Lynda, and Matt moved behind Lynda with a huge spider.
"So," Lynda started. " we accept homeowners of every race, religion, Color, and sexuality." This time it was Dean who answered first.
"I'm going to talk to Larry, okay honey?" Dean said smacking Sam's ass on the way out. As Lynda continued to say her sales pitch to Sam and me, Matt had let his pet spider walk on the table towards Lynda trying to scare her. Until Sam noticed what was happening at pushed Lynda out of the way picking up the spider and handing it back to Matt.
"So are you going to tell my dad?" Matt asked Sam. And look at him. When he looked at me it was like time stopped and it was only me and him. We didn't stop looking at each other until Sam had to open his bug mouth and start talking.
"No, of course not." Sam said.
"Matt." Larry called in at not so nice way. " I'm sorry for my son and his pet," Larry spat.
"It's honestly no bother," Sam said.
"Inside now." Larry said to Matt. After a couple of minutes of listening to Larry and Sam talking I decided to go find Matt, it's about time I talked to him. So I walked into the house and up the stairs until I came a crossed a room that had a sign that said "keep out on it" so I knocked
"Go away Larry." Matt yelled Larry really? I mean I've had issues with my dad but I would never call him John to his face or behind his back.
"It's Caroline actually, mind if i come in?" As soon as I said it was me I heard shuffling and a goofy smiled Matt opened the door.
"Come in." Matt said has he pulled the door closed behind me. As I looked around matts room it was full of aquariums that held hundreds of different types of bugs.
"So you like bugs, huh?" I said as I took off my coat. I was happy I actually had a cute outfit on today. A ripped pair of black skinny jeans, a cropped green day band tee, a plaid shirt over top, a pair of black high top converse, and a French braid in my hair. And I sat down on matts bed.
"Uh yeah," Matt said holding the back of his neck. "So are you starting school around here, maybe if you do, you could, uh, hangout with me." That's what made me frown, I would never be able to start going to school. I would never be able to date Matt and go to school dances with him.
"Hey, did I say something wrong?" Matt asked me.
"No, no, no. You didn't say anything wrong, but I'm not starting school here as much as I would love to." I replied.
"Oh okay." Matt said. " so I like bugs, but what do you like?" Matt asked me.
" I love classic rock," I smiled "My brother Dean he has a bunch of original cassette tapes."
"Maybe me and you could listen to some, sometime." Matt winked at me.
"Yeah." I laughed. And I pulled out my I pod and started playing knockin' on heavens door by guns n' roses. For the rest of the afternoon me and Matt listened to music and talked. Everything was going perfect Matt was just about to hold my hand until Dean called " Care, come on we're leaving."
"I guess you have to go," Matt said.
"Yeah, I do." I said while I garbed a sharpie marker from matts desk and took matts hand.
"What are you going?" Matt asked me.
"I'm giving you my cell number so you can text me." I smiled.