Chapter: 9-11

Chapter Nine.

Cheryl had seen Kimberley in her bra many times before but it was different for both of them now. Normally they would just be changing but now Cheryl knew she would have her hands all over Kimberley's body in places they've never been before. Kimberley fell back onto her back as Cheryl attacked her lips again, slowly moving down, kissing her neck, her hands roaming over Kimberley's covered breasts. Cheryl began kissing all around the edge of Kimberley's bra until Kimberley couldn't take it any more and got up to take Cheryl's top off. This time Kimberley was kissing Cheryl's neck while Cheryl removed Kimberley's bra then her own.

Cheryl pushed Kimberley back onto the bed and got straight to work with her mouth and tongue. Kimberley gasped sharply as she felt Cheryl's mouth around her nipple and couldn't help but to let out a loud moan. This encouraged Cheryl a little more as she moved to Kimberley's other breast.

"Am I doing this right?" asked Cheryl, now slightly embarrassed, looking at Kimberley waiting for a reply.

"We'll see shall we?" said Kimberley as she swiftly switched places with Cheryl, so now she was on top. She followed Cheryl's every movement that she had just done on her. "Was you doing it right?" smile Kimberley

"Y... Yes" breathed Cheryl. Cheryl closed her eyes and put her head back, remembering what she had just experianced, it was making her more sure of what she wanted and who she really wanted.

Cheryl and Kimberley both kissed again while Cheryl undone the button and zip on Kimberley's jeans. While Kimberley fell the the side to take off her jeans, Cheryl had already taken her own jeans off by the time Kimberley got back to straddling her.

"Someone's in a hurry" said Kimberley as she traced a line down Cheryl's belly towards her private area.

"Speak for yourself babe" smiled Cheryl as she took in the view infront of her. It was only hours ago when she fully understood what she was feeling for Kimberley, now she was there, pratically naked, in her bed, trying something new but doing what she wanted. Sometimes people didn't like trying new things but Cheryl was loving every second of the intimacy she was sharing with Kimberley. Cheryl was pulled out of her thoughts by the feel of Kimberley's hand between her legs.

Kimberley pulled Cheryl's underwear off and discarded them on the floor. Cheryl opened her eyes and looked at Kimberley, see it looked like she didn't know what to do. Kimberley looked up at Cheryl who nodded. Kimberley didn't know what has was doing but she just went for it, she had waited too long to waist any more time. She wanted to make Cheryl feel happy, feel good, she wanted to hear Cheryl screaming her name like she had done many times in her dreams before, so she gently ran her fingers over Cheryl's most intimate place until she found Cheryl's most sensitve part and started rubbing her slowly and softy. Cheryl's heart was beating faster and faster and couldn't stay quiet while Kimberley continued to push Cheryl towards the edge. Cheryl's moans were getting louder by the second as her head was spinning out of control. Kimberley could see and hear that Cheryl was getting close so she decided to replace her fingers with her tongue. Cheryl came in seconds, screaming Kimberley's name just as Kimberley hoped for. They were both sure that this was right. It felt right being with eachother. It felt right being intimate with eachother. It felt so right that previous partners didn't mean a thing anymore.

Kimberley could feel herself getting close just by feeling Cheryl and hearing all these wonderful noises escaping her mouth. Cheryl was breathing heavily as she slowly came back to earth.

"Cheryl..." begged Kimberley, she needed her right there and then. Cheryl knew what Kimberley wanted so she tried steadying her breathing and got to work straight away with her tongue, causing Kimberley to scream already. Cheryl was steadying herself with one hand while the other was working on herself. As Kimberley's moans got louder and her breathing got faster, Cheryl was losing herself again and it didn't take either of them long to reach their orgasm.