Chapter: 12-14

Chapter Twelve.

It had been three weeks since Cheryl and Kimberley had got together and they were now planning on telling their tour manager, Hilary. They were all sat around the table in a office to discuss the video to thier new single, Untouchable. While Hilary was sorting out her paperwork, all the other girls nodded then Cheryl cleared her throat.
"Uhh... Hilary" started Cheryl. Hilary stopped messing with her paper work and looked up at Cheryl, waiting for her to continue. "Well, I... me and Kimberley... thought you should know..." stuttered Cheryl. Hilary was obviously getting annoyed because she had places to be and wanted this meeting to be done as soon as possible.

"Spit it out Cheryl, we haven't got all that long" said Hilary, she noticed the look in Cheryl's eyes that she was worried or scared about something, then she looked at her hand which was on the table, on Kimberley's hand. "Your ring..." started Hilary, Cheryl just nodded. "What has this got to do with Kimberley then?" asked Hilary.
"I've left Justin" Kimberley answered for Cheryl, both of them let out a sigh, knowing the rest will come out very soon.
"Oh... well... ok then... that's a... erm... surprise" said Hilary, in obvious shock. "What brought this on?" she asked. Hilary noticed Cheryl's and Kimberley's hands moving so it caused her to look down to their hands again, which were now entwined together. Hilary looked back up to Cheryl's and Kimberley's faces, who were facing eachother and smiling lovingly. Nadine squealed at the site.

"Nadineee" they all said looking at her, causing Nadine to bow her head and giggle. Cheryl and Kimberley turned their heads back to eachother and kissed infront of everyone there. Nadine put her hand over her mouth so she wouldn't squeal again, which made Sarah laugh lightly. Once Cheryl and Kimberley had stopped kissing they looked in eachothers eyes with their foreheads touching. They both kissed again before turning back to see everyone staring at them, making them both blush.

"Do you want people to know about this? Are you girls happy with this?" asked Hilary, looking from side to side at each Nadine, Nicola and Sarah. The three girls nodded and said they are happy for people to know, so were Cheryl and Kimberley. After a long time of silence, Hilary spoke up again. "Right, then, I'll get it all sorted and I think I have a good idea for your new video... if you three don't mind Cheryl and Kimberley being the center of attention in it" of course the girls didn't mind, they thought it would be cute. Nadine normally didn't like Cheryl being center of attention but this was a exception, this was for something she had been waiting for, for years.

The video was complete a few months later, just before their 2009 tour. As it was a shortened version of Untouchable, it wasn't as great but all the girls thought the video was perfect. Cheryl and Kimberley had, had so much support over the past months since they told their story to the papers, obviously they still got the odd bad thing written about them but it was all mainly good things. Everything was looking up for the band. They saw all their reviews for their video and people were saying it's their best yet. This excited all the girls but Cheryl at that moment was the most happy as her divorce was finally over and done with.

When their tour came, all the girls were so excited. Just before they went on stage they all hugged and said a few nice words to eachother and went for it. The stadium was packed out like it had been all the times before and all the performances went really well. They all couldn't help but smile when they spoke out to the crowd after each song, their audience was unbelievable. It came to them singing their last song, they saved Untouchalbe until last. Kimberley explained to everyone that is was their number one song and who the song was dedicated to. Herself and Cheryl. They sung the full nearly seven minute song, put all their heart and soul into it and Cheryl and Kimberley finshed singing with a kiss.

The five girls were chilling out on their tour bus together, talking about their amazing first performance, about how well they thought it went. They weren't wrong. Cheryl stood up and took Kimberley's hand.
"We'll be back soon" said Cheryl to the other girls as she lead Kimberley out of the room to another room that had no one in it. Kimberley was wondering what Cheryl was doing as she felt Cheryl's arms around her waist and her lips on her own.