Chapter: 6-8

Chapter Six.

It was an hour before Nicola and Sarah were due to come over to have their girly night in, watching some old videos they have been in. To watch and cringe at things like their tour DVDs. Kimberley's phone started ringing and told Cheryl she had to take it. Cheryl nodded and settled herself on the sofa, alone. Kimberley had been gone for over 5 minutes so Cheryl went to the toilet, passing Kimberley's room on the way to see in she was ok. Kimberley wasn't there so Cheryl carried on walking to the bathroom. She was just about the open to door but she heard Kimberley's voice coming from in there.

"... over Justin ... Yes I know ... Don't be stupid, course I do ... I'm just being here for Cheryl ok? She needs me ... No ... The girls are coming over very soon so I need to get ready ... Ok yes, I'll see you tomorrow ... 12, yeah that's fine. I'm sorry. It's not my fault this happened ... I don't know do I? You just can't control these things ... See you tomorrow." Cheryl was stood there listening to Kimberley's voice from in the bathroom. Kimberley opened the door and was suprised to see Cheryl there.

"How long have you been there?" said Kimberley. She was worried Cheryl had heard the whole conversation. She couldn't handle Cheryl's reaction.

"Not long... I just... needed the loo" replied Cheryl, very awkwardly.

"What did you hear?" asked Kimberley, less worried but still worried.

"Just that you're going to see your boyfriend tomorrow at 12. And something that you're sorry for because it's not your fault... Is that because of me?" Cheryl asked, looking at the floor. Kimberley stood there in shock how she was going to explain. It was because of Cheryl but not for the reason Cheryl was meaning.

"No, course it isn't you. I am meeting up with Justin tomorrow though" said Kimberley, looking to the floor now aswell. Cheryl felt like she had been hit in the stomach, she didn't want Kimberley to see Justin. That would mean she would be all alone again, with no one. "If that's all you heard of the conversation, I'm sure you wouldn't have heard... Justin isn't my boyfriend any more" said Kimberley. Cheryl looked up to ask why, though inside she could help her excitment. "We're over" said Kimberley as a tear fell from her eye.

Cheryl took hold of Kimberley and stroked her hair. Cheryl was sad to see Kimberley like this but she was secretly happy and couldn't wait to be free of Ashley now. Cheryl didn't understand why she was all that happy as it still didn't mean anything between them. It didn't mean there would be an 'us' for them, but there was less obstacle in the way her them to happen. But Kimberley was now a free woman, there for the taking. As long as someone could steal her heart in the way Justin did in he begining. Cheryl hoped it would be her. Cheryl was also wondering why Kimberley was going to meet up with Justin if they had split up, but Kimberley was sad enough so she didn't want to ask.

"Come on babe, the girls will be here soon" Cheryl said in a soothing voice. She kissed Kimberley on the forehead and nose before letting go of her.

There was a knock at the door. Both Cheryl and Kimberley knew who it would be. That got that confirmed when they both heard Sarah outside the door shouting the let her in. They then heard Nicola shouting to calm her down. Kimberley and Cheryl were cracking up as they opened the door.

"Alriiiiight bitches!" said Sarah. Nicola gave her the evilest look ever and mouthed to Kimberley 'She's been drinking' this made Kimberley and Cheryl laugh even more. Cheryl mouthed back 'Would have never guessed' they all started laughing, apart from Sarah who was already pouring them all a drink.

"So... what's first?" asked Sarah, looking at the the DVD's they planned to get through that night. Nicola was staying well away, she didn't want to watch any of them as she thought she was terrible in them all. Of course the other girls never thought this and neither did their fans. Cheryl pointed to their Tangled Up tour DVD so Kimberley put it in and pressed play. Cheryl was on the sofa with Kimberley sitting on the floor, on pillows between Cheryl's legs. Sarah was on the other sofa with Nicola, Nicola being closer to Cheryl and Kimberley than Sarah was.