Chapter 19

Lucy's P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could out of school, I don't know why, but I just couldn't keep in any of my emotions anymore.

I found a spot under a tree, I decided to sit there. I just needed to clear my head.

"Lucy!" I heard Erza, I stayed quiet, I didn't want to talk to her, or anyone... Not after what she told me... And what I had yelled, and after everything that has happened these past years.

But what she told me, two weeks ago had gotten me sad.

(This is what I wouldn't tell you about)

It was after Erza found out I was talking again and right after Natsu left.

'Lucy we need money or we can't live here anymore.' She said.

'How do we get the money?!' I said.

'I... I don't know... Lucy we might as well just leave...' She said.

'We can't leave! This is the house Mavis and Zeref, mom and dad, raised us in.' I said.

'Lucy if we don't pay up next month... We're leaving...' She said.

I need to just clear my mind...

Jellal's P.O.V

I was walking around school looking for Erza, when I heard someone yell.

I went inside a classroom and found Natsu taped to a chair.

I laughed... And took pictures.

"Very funny, now can you help me!" He yelled, I got the tape off him.

"Let me guess, Erza." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"Do you know where she is?" I asked.

"She went to find Lucy, after she ran off." He said.

"Do you know where?" I asked.

"Outside I guess." He said.

I ran outside.

"Hey Erza!" I yelled.

"Hmm, oh hi." She said, she doesn't look very happy.

"You ok?" I asked.

"I'm looking for Lucy." She said.

I searched around and then I found her, sitting under a tree.

"Erza I think I found her." I said a pointed to where she was sitting.

"Ok." I grabbed the back of her shirt before she could continue. She blushed.

"She looks upset, let me try talking to her." I said.

"Ok... But if she's not feeling any better, I'll talk to her." She said.

Lucy's P.O.V

I saw Jellal walking over to me. He sat next to me.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk to anyone at the moment." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

I went quiet.

"Lucy... You'll need to tell someone what's wrong eventually." He said.

"I'm just upset... Everyone is scared of me because I'm Erza's sister... It's all my fault my parents are dead... I am the cause of disasters... It's all my fault..." I cried.

"Lucy you didn't know... Your parents would die." He said.

"I'm not talking about that... I'm talking about my original parents..." I said.

"My mom had died protecting me from my dad... My dad had some terrible things to both of us..." I said.

"Well Lucy think about this... There may have been some things that happened in the past... But don't get stuck on those... Focus on the things in your life right now... The people that care about you." He said. I smiled a little.

"I'll think about that... But can I just be alone for a bit." I said.

"Yeah go ahead. But remember we're here for you."