Chapter 40

Don't ask about the media

Lucy's P.O.V

I was talking with everyone until Natsu came in the room. I saw two familiar faces.

"W-Why is Sorano and Yukino with you?" I asked. I knew them since I was 4 Sorano used to bully me, but Yukino was my friend. When I left I saw them in middle school Sorano bullied me for my first year there, then stopped. Yukino had memory problems and forgot all about me.

"We're very, very sorry Lucy." Sorano and Yukino said.

"Wait you two-" I got cut off.

"Yes we did... We're really sorry. Please call the cops make them take us to jail." Yukino said.

"That does seem reasonable." Erza~nee said. Everyone but me nodded.

"No..." Everyone looked at me shocked.

"But they-" Lisanna started.

"I know what they did... But it was just text messages. It's not like they did the action of murdering... I did that part myself." I said.

"Those text really must have gotten to you, to make you go through with it." Sorano said with her head down in shame.

"I'll let you off the hook this time... But do something like that to any of us again and you'll be sorry." I said.

"How..." Sorano started. "How can you just forgive us so easily! We tried to kill you! You're like this because of us! You were harmed all those years because of me!" She yelled.

"Because you guys are my friends. I will forgive my friends most of the time. Sure you don't see it that way but we're friends in my eyes. Sorano I know we had some trouble before but I see you as my friend, someone I can talk to. Yukino I know you have forgotten me but I will always cherish the times I remember with you." I said, they both cried.

"You know Lucy I don't remember a lot from my childhood but I do remember one thing... A little blonde haired girl smiling at me telling me that we can be friends and she would always help me whenever I needed it." Yukino said.

"I guess we'll take our leave." Sorano said smiling.

"We're sorry about the trouble we caused." Yukino said. Then they left.

"You know you're to nice." Natsu said. I smiled. Then something clicked in my mind.

"Oh yeah guys Erza~nee and I have something to tell you." I said. They stared at us curiously.

"In a few days... Erza~nee and I will be leaving our house in a few days if we don't have our money to pay for the rent." I said.

"Wait so you guys will be out on the streets alone." Gray said. We both nodded sadly.

"Not going to happen." Jellal said.

We stared at him, confused.

"Yeah we thought this day would come since it was just you two... So we decided you guys can stay with us!" Levy~Chan said.

"A-Are you sure? I mean it might cause troub-" Erza~nee was cut off.

"It's no trouble at all, and it was pretty boring with no one to hang with." Levy~Chan said.

"I have feelings too ya know." Jellal whispered. Levy~Chan bonked him on the side of the head. I giggled.

Well I guess I have a new family, again...