Chapter 26

-1 Month Later-

Lucy's P.O.V

It's been a month and all the cheerleading practice has paid off because tomorrow's the big game!

The basketball team is playing against Sabertooth! Their our biggest rivals!

All I have to do is get through this day of hell- I mean school.

"Hey Lu~Chan! Are you excited about the game tomorrow?!" Levy~Chan asked.

"Of course!" I smiled at my petite friend.

"I'm really happy you got into cheerleading, finally!" She said.

"Well I would lie if I said I'm not ok with it." I smiled.

"Well should we go to class now." I said. She nodded and went to her class.

-Time Skip To Walking Home-

Now I'm walking home with Levy and Wendy, Erza changed the student council meeting until after practice, Juvia and Lisanna don't live near us.

"Wow... We worked harder than usual." Wendy said.

"Yeah..." Levy said, taking a breath.

"Well tomorrow is the big game so I guess it makes sense." I said.

"Well here's my house... See you guys tomorrow." Levy said and walked into her house.

"Hey Lucy~San, can you stay at my house until Natsu comes back from practice? It's longer than usual and my mom and dad are still at work." She said, I nodded.

Natsu's P.O.V

I was still in practice and we were running back and forth for warmups... Which was for an hour, and then we're doing a practice game for another hour.

"Ok so I want Natsu, Freed, Elfman, and Bickslow. And on the other team, I want to have Laxus, Jellal, Gray, and Gajeel!" We got into our groups."Ok, now I want you all to work on the play we've been practicing." The play was Freed would pass it up to either me or Elfman and we try to make a shot.

-Time Skip To The Game Time The Next Day-

"Alright here comes Sabertooth!" Stripper said.

When they came in I recognized 2 faces.

"Sting and Rogue?!" I said.

Lucy's P.O.V

T-They are in Sabertooth.

"Lu~Chan are you ok?" Levy asked me.

"Y-Yeah, just nervous." I said.

Sting looked at me and smirked. Oh no. He walked over to me.

"So little blondie wasn't so shy." He said. What do I do?!

"Hey Sting leave her alone!" Natsu said, putting his arm in front of me.

"N-Natsu?" I said.

"Hmm over protective of her. Let's make a deal Dragneel. If Sabertooth wins I take the little blondie. And if you Fairies win, you can keep her." Sting said. Natsu gave him some kind of growl, that's when Sting smirked and walked away.

"I promise you, Luce, he won't take you." I nodded.

The buzzer went off.

"Wish me luck!" He said.

"I will." I whispered.