Chapter 29

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up. There was something warm around my neck.

I looked down and saw a white scaly scarf. "Natsu..." I whispered.

"He dropped you off here last night." A voice said at my door. I turned to see Erza~nee smirking.

"You're mad at me aren't you?" I asked, nervously.

"For sneaking out, yes. So for your punishment..." What is she gonna say? "Do whatever Natsu wants for a day, and he picks the day." I thought it was gonna be worse like she'd use her pipe on me. But still I don't know what that pervert will make me do.

"Wait Erza, I thought you hated Natsu, why are you making me listen to him for an entire day?" I asked.

"Lucy, I trust him. It doesn't look like he wants to hurt you. So I approve of him. Oh and by the way if you don't do what he says. Say good by to the now harm by me offer." I nodded quickly.

-Time Skip-

I walked to school and saw Natsu I ran up to him and handed him his scarf.

"Oh thanks Luce." He said and smiled. I blushed.

"Erza~nee said to repay you, you can do whatever you want with me for a whole day." I blushed.

Natsu's P.O.V

I started to think of what I could do. I could make her put on cat ears and a maid outfit, and call me master. I dozed off in my thoughts, blushing and drooling. (Media)

Author: Natsu you perv... And yes I broke the fourth wall again. 😏

"Die pervert!" Lucy yelled.

What snapped me out of thought was when her frying pan hit me out of no where. 'Her and her sister carry the weirdest things.' I thought.

"Ok so what day do you want me to do whatever you want?" She asked.

"Tomorrow and when you first see me call me Natsu~Sama." I smirked. She blushed and dark shade of red.

Ring Ring

"Well time to go to class." I said she followed me, I heard her mutter. 'Idiotic jerk, idiotic jerk.'