Chapter 2

Gabriella's POV

"Hey babe" Harry says as he kissed my nose tip and my cheeks. He tries to wake me up by tickling and yeah he won. "Yeah, yeah, I'm awake babe, so can you stop tickling me?" I chuckled and as I rubbed my eyes. Wait. what?! Why am I dressed like this? I don't wear these sexy clothes and when did I started to date him. "Well, good morning to you my beautiful princess" I ignored myself thinking about everything and I just stared to his gorgeous eyes and he kissed me on my lips and I kissed him back. I pull back from the kiss and I said, "Good morning to you too my handsome prince" I kissed him back again. 

"What do you want to do today?" he leaned and we stared to each other. "Uhm.. well, it depends. Don't we have school today?" I asked with a very confused look. "Babe, have you already forgotten? It's spring break" I just smirked with his answer. "So what do you want to do?" he asked once again. "Go shopping?" he nod and I went to the bathroom and take my bath. While I am taking my bath there's a lot of questions are being asked by myself. I just ignored them and continue taking a bath. 

"Fasten your seatbelt baby, we're about to go" he said as he turn on the radio and the airconditioner on. It will took 20 to 25 minutes before we got there so I fell asleep because it's traffic. Someone's tapping me well, I know it's Harry. "Wake up, honey" wait, what, why, when, how?!? "Mom?" I asked with my sleepy voice. "You're late honey, before you go to school, don't forget to bring a bread so you can eat it while you are heading to your school" I smirked and stood up and jumped to my bathroom and clean myself.

My mom is driving me towards my school while I'm eating my sandwich. I'm texting my new friend Kim, while I am eating. "Gabby, I have something to ask you" she said as she stopped the car near the gate of our school. I smirked and she asked, "Why are you kissing your pillow while I am waking you up and who's Harry your saying?" she asked raising her eyebrows. My eyes gotten bigger like the eye of a tarsier. "Uhm, no I'm not, I better get going mum. Harry is just my imaginary friend since when I was born" I lied and went immideately inside the campus. Kim is waiting for me near the cafetiria so I walk fast before the bell rings. 

"Good morning girl, sorry I'm late" I apologized. "It's okay, actually I just came here a while ago, I also woke up late. You know, like staying up all night just to talk to your old friends" the bell rings to we both went to our first period and just like yesterday, we are still knowing each other. "Uhm.. good morning, sorry I'm late" we all looked at her. Wow, she's absolutely gorgeous, she had a perfect everything but Kimberly is prettier than her. "It's okay, take your sit Ms" the girl cuts her and said, "It's Miller" she said as she walks in front of my seat. "Okay Ms. Miller, take your seat and introduce yourself to them." Ms. Cooper said. 

"Hey, I'm Gretchen Miller, 19 years old. I'm a new student here, Uh,.. I'm from North Carolina University." she introduced shyly. She got a perfect blue green eyes and she had a bit of freckles on her cheeks that makes her even beautiful. "Uhm.. hey, I'm Gretchen. Can I be your friends?" she asked waiting for me to shake my hands with her. "Uhm, Gabriella, yeah sure" I shake my hands with her and guess what, two friends within two days. Gretchen had a different subject with us starting our 4th period but she's our classmate when it's our History, our last period. Gretchen, Kimberly and I always hang out together and I am thanking God for giving me a friends like them that I'm not being judge by the way how I look but they judge on what my personality is. They are different from the other students here, it's just because I dressed like this, they ignore, sob and shame me that easily even they don't know the real me. 

'Ignoring is the best way to insult them'

That quote is right, I am always keeping that in mind so I am not hurting anyone if they hurt me because I believe and I am scared of KARMA. So far, I am having quite friends, Including Harry but not as a close friends. Just like Ms. Cooper, our other professor wants us to know each other very well before we start our first semester lessons. After this week, we are going to have our club registration based on our chair person for the 4th year level, Mr. Stevens. I am thinking if I am going to join journalism or music jam. I do love musics and you know what? I can sing but I prefer dancing than singing. I heritage my singing talent from my dad and dancing from my mom. I do have a sister but she has a family now in Manchester. She was my hero because I remember when we are in elementary, she always defend me whenever there are going to bully me. I missed her so much, I am also excited to see my niece, my sister said that she looks like her daughter. I haven't seen her since she got married, two years ago. 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Last period is on and three more days to go before weekend comes. Today was the best day ever here in UEL. "We are going to have a game class, I'll be pairing you after that, I will tell you what kind of game is it" Mrs. Thompson, our History teacher said. We are almost finish on pairing so I am glad I am paired with Gretchen and Kimberly was paired with her crush, James Horan. I don't know his real name yet so I just prefer to call him his second name James than Leprechaun because he's really cute but for me, Harry is cutter than him or I can say the most handsome in his group or friends or gang or whatever. "You are going to build two big circles and you pair should be in front of you, you need to ask him or her the following" she said as she come closer to the projector screen and point every questions. "His or her name, age, birthday and his or her talent/s" she points all the questions and she continue to give the instruction of the game. "Group one is the outer circle and group two is the inner circle. If I said group one turn to your right five steps, you'll need to step five times towards your right and group to times to your left, inner circle should step two times towards their left and if I didn't say anything just stay still where you are. If I stop commanding, your partner will be the one who is in front of you." okay this game looks like fun. "Don't bring anything, okay now from Mr. James until Mr. Styles your the group A. From you Ms. Lawrence until Mr. Scott your the group B. Please count to ten and the first ten is the group one which is the outer group and the remaining ten is the inner circle." she instructed.

"Group one, turn left nine times, group two, turn right six times" she commands. It's very fun because we are going to know each other in a better and fun way. Few commands are done, PHEW! Thank God I still memorized everything. "Last switch guys, group two A, group one B please switch places." wait, what, is this real, I am facing Harry, OMG!. "Stay put everybody" I asked everything to him and he seemed so nice to me not like yesterday not like earlier today. The game is already done, I had a great day. "Enjoy the rest of the day, good bye and thank you class. I'll see you tomorrow, I hope you enjoyed the game" she said and the class is end. My two friends and I eat at the Starbucks near our campus and we had a great day.

"Hello Gab, did you miss me?"