Chapter 4

Harry's POV

Lectures are coming very close. I need to focus on my studies and on football before I can't graduate. Again.

Flashback

"Mr. Styles well I'm not surprised for you almost not to graduate high school because you almost fail the passing grade and you beat Mr.Fawcette just because of Ms. Hill? I need your parent or your guardian. I really need to talk to them and it's final Harry. If I found out you started the fight. You can't graduate High School" Mr. James, our High School Department Principal declared.

"Mom, it's me Harry. Mr. James want to talk to you" I said calmly

"Not again!" she snapped

"Mom I know I always disturb you just because of my stupid mistakes. I need you mom"

"I'll be there in five" she hang up the phone and I return to the office and sat and wait for my mom to come.

-:-:-:-:- -:-:-:-:- -:-:-:-:-

"Your safe now, Francis said he started the fight. Let's go home and I will tell it to Des and to your dad and to your sister" she said.

I just followed her.

Now they are all mad at me.

"Okay stop! I promise that this is the last time okay? I promise you all that I won't do anything stupid mistakes." I snapped

"Okay then, go to your room for your graduation day tomorrow" my mom said.

End Of The Flashback

Just because of a girl, I almost not to graduate High School. I promised that I won't date any popular girl anymore but I broke my promise. I already date Charlyne, the cheerleader and the most popular girl here. Okay but I love her. I won't and I know she won't also cheat.

Three months ago when I start Charlyne, she was awesome but now I think she's cheating on me. I don't know I just feel bad because she always went out to go club every weekend. I don't want clubbing because I also promised myself not to drink too much of alcohol. I also stopped smoking a year ago. I want to start my new life. Last year I am a member in Music Jam with my 4 best friend because we have a passion in singing. We are joining Music Jam until the end of the year.

Gretchen is hot but Kim is hotted than her. Gabrila is the... worst among them. She's nice but she dressed like a shit. If I became friends with them, people would hate me because I can't stop Gabriella not to be with the two because she's their bestfriend so I think I will force myself not to fall with the two especially Kim. I know she likes Niall and he felt the same way since Niall is my friend I don't want to ruin another friendship just because of a girl.

I wish that Charlyne is not cheating on me.

-:-:-:-:- -:-:-:-:- -:-:-:-:-

Gabriella's POV

I can see that Harry is staring on Kim since our first period. I was hurt because I have a soft spot for him.

Since it's our last period I just read some books because we are doing nothing.

"Hey, you read Hunger Games?" I heard a familiar voice on my back.

I blushed when I turned around. It was Harry. He talks to me first.

"Uh.. Y-y-yeah" I saids.

"Mind if I borrowed it after you read it?" he asked.

"Well no. You can borrow it but it will took long time because I am very busy so I can't finish it y

that fast" I smiled. "Okay thanks love. I am not rushing you. Take your time. By the way thanks babe" he said and he goes back to his seat.

'LOVE'

'BABE'

Are you kidding me. Hey Gab, stop blushing. Okay your alright. He is borrowing your book and he said I don't need to rush. Well okay.

The bell had rang and I visit my coffee shop. I already talk to my dad for everything. He said everything will be okay. The construction workers are coming after two days so it is going to start on Sarurday.

"Jeff, I am going to change everything in here. It will going to start on Sarurday. You need to be here everyday so you can watch the construction workers. My dad said the stuff that we are going to be need is going to be delivered after the paints, floor, doors and everything is done." I inform him and I already said goodbye and I left him the keys and I go home already.

I cook some mac and cheese while mom isn't home yet. I start eating my dinner right after I finish cooking. I left some food for mom in the fridge. Incase she haven't eat her dinner. I went to my room and go facebook and twitter.

@Harry_Styles and 10 other people followed you. OmG! Harry? Ayayay...

@Harry_Styles: Thanks for following me :)

@GabriellaLawrence: @Harry_Styles my pleasure. Thanks for following me back.